Sign in to follow this  
Aluwynn

So, what are you playing now?

Since there is literally no point of playing DDE in it's current state as of 3.4/3.5, what games are you guys playing?

I think I am going to be catching up on some good 'ol Dragon Age. Need to re-beat them since the third installment is coming out soon-ish :)

if i have time, i'm revisiting skyrim for the first time since initial release. still a fun game! playing an archer this time around instead of longsword + magic wielding destructo-dude... FAR more balanced as an archer!

if i have less time or want something lighter, One Way Heroics or Rogue Legacy. both great in their own ways.

Will probably go back to Dark Souls II and some Defense Grid: The Awakening until something random on steam catches my attention

Thinking about doing some IRL. I disowned the outside world once DDE came out but I'm starting to remember that summer is nearly over, my bathing suits are collecting dust and that pool water won't be warm for much longer.

Also Sky Rim. I always meant to get into it but other games kept coming to the forefront. Gonna give it a play-through when I'm not working on my tan. I totally bought Dragon Age a few months ago but have yet to even download it. Might have to change that.

I can never really bring myself to Play Rogue Legacy to much after watching videos of people beating it in one life, and some of the speed runs as well. Makes me feel like I'm totally horrible at the game.

rogue legacy is hard. i was uber at it a while ago, picked it back up expecting to still be uber. nope. totally suck, all over again (started from scratch since i was at like NG+7 or so before i got bored). got back up to close to where i was skill-wise, but man that was a tough ego hit!

skyrim my goal is to finish the stupid main quest. been playing elder scrolls game since elder scrolls (1st in series) and never once finished a game. always just got to the point of godhood and got bored after murdering vampire lords & ancient liches and stealing their souls (looking back, why should those souls be that valuable?)

legend of heroes - trails in the sky

saw it on steam, hadnt played it before, its quite nice :) and no gamebreaking bugs! :P

Probably return to the wonderful world of Wakfu. Good free MMORPG without a riddled cash shop for anyone who enjoys the tactical turn based RPG system (an ode to Final Fantasty: Tactics and Ogre Tactics for fans of those).

Maybe Fallout: NV since I picked up the GOTY edition of that during the last sale. Been meaning to replay that. Alternatively just wait it out until the September 3rd release of Gauntlet.

Who knows until DDE gets HC/NM. :(

Skyrim, oh dear Skyrim. It's been a while since I picked that up. Last I recall, I modded the heck out of it to make it look better....

And of course I had to get better vampire mods/leveling mods

I played the hell out of skyrim when I first got it. I did just about every single quest you could do and there was hardly a thing left for me to do. I think I over played it a little cause I didn't even want to play it any more when the dlc started to roll out for it.

Probably return to the wonderful world of Wakfu. Good free MMORPG without a riddled cash shop for anyone who enjoys the tactical turn based RPG system (an ode to Final Fantasty: Tactics and Ogre Tactics for fans of those).

Maybe Fallout: NV since I picked up the GOTY edition of that during the last sale. Been meaning to replay that. Alternatively just wait it out until the September 3rd release of Gauntlet.

Who knows until DDE gets HC/NM. :(

interesting about wakfu... sept 2014 eh? i'll scope it thanks!

ohh man wakfu i played it when it first came out got pretty high level before i decided to leave it could solo everything with what was it that earth archer god its been forever

ohh man wakfu i played it when it first came out got pretty high level before i decided to leave it could solo everything with what was it that earth archer god its been forever

Cra class, earth elemental build!

Maybe consider it again in September. A HUGE patch is hitting the game in September that's basically changing the entire game into Wakfu 2.0. If it's been that long, the game's changed a LOT with a ton of content added (level cap is 160 now) and there should be a tremendous population spike in September via the Steam release.

Thinking about picking up Risen 3 but it's pricetag is a bit hefty when I look at reviews so 50/50 split at the moment.

Anybody played it?

I have been hooked to Guild Wars 2 the last 2 years. It's funny, DDE was the first game that made me switch game :P
After this patch, back to Guild Wars 2 I guess.

Was hoping to go back and play games on my Xbox One, after it seemed as though they solved the achievement unlock issues that sprung up at the start of this month. And as luck would have it, the very night I return to playing games on XB1 (after a few weeks away from it, playing DDE) - the achievements are broken again. Literally just started up again tonight. -_- I can play stuff on my PS4, mind you, and I'm happy to have the option of multiple platforms. But there's really nothing I wanna play on PS4 right now. Not until Destiny comes out. And every day until it does come out is agony, haha. I wasn't more than mildly excited for Destiny before the beta came out. Once I caved in and played the beta: I lust for more. It was indescribably good.

Currently playing Don't Starve and I have to say, this game is really fun. Can be frustrating if you are new to the game because you don't know yet how to survive but it is a great game. 200~ hours of DDE just for this ****ty patch.

Play some Mass Effect 1-3 with female shepard and after this maybe Risen 3 some games LoL or Diablo 3 2.1 and then in about 3 months or so a look at DDE again.