The New Patch DD Celebration thread!

I vote for a new DD1 (DD 1.5) with same gameplay/icons whatever, but without the bugs and cluttering code. Love to see the improvements as earlier suggested in the known threads. Also with all the maps released during the events. A new/improved game and extra maps as DLC as you did with DD1. Will buy it instantly on both of my accounts. But please, not like DDE!

I don't hate DDE, but it's simply not my game. I like the "simplicity" of DD1.
"What do you say Trendy?" (Not that you guys will read this post, but what the heck.)

The start of that sounds like what they tried to do with dde. I don't see the point in any kind of remake. Most of the issues in dd1 are either easy fixes or things that I have learned to live with. Would still be great to see some things cleaned up though. Would love to see
Removal of mana bomb ability on app antihero
Tinks lab cleaned up some (there isn't a kracken on Tinks lab... You don't need that texture on the map)
Other things that have been mentioned 9974037 times already...

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote]The start of that sounds like what they tried to do with dde[/quote]
In what way have they tried that? It's a complete new (beta)game as far as I know and nothing to do with DD1. Have played it, so I know a little what I'm talking about.

Every day we go without an answer a baby kitten is drown bump. meouch:(

see, i told ya. someone help.

Just a reminder, Trendy, about what is happening to poor defenseless kittens while we await your response. :( This kitten had a name and a family who loved him very much. Isn't releasing moonbase and possibly a patch that many are ready to pay for worth doing to save a kitten's life?

There are many tough choices we have to make in life but this isnt one of them. Make the easy call. Release Moonbase. Release a small patch. Take our money. Then kitten gets to enjoy it's remaining 8 lives chasing mice, drinking milk and some recreational catnip.

Hey dDace man, been a while ;)
I'll buy the kitten from Trendy if they update/improve DD1 (and drown the kitten myself once I have it)

I'll buy the kitten from Trendy if they update/improve DD1 (and drown the kitten myself once I have it)

=( well that's not very nice

No drown kittens Hydrox (long time no chat btw). To touch on an earlier note, DDE is supposed to be like a stepping stone from DD to DD2. I don't recall ever reading that it was supposed to be a step forward.

thats dedication bump.

the coffee break bump

Coffee break is good, lunch break is better. Of course DD1 break is the best.

Coffee break is good, lunch break is better. Of course DD1 break is the best.

I could go for a dd break right about now.

Hump Day Bump Day

Do you know what day September 8th 2014 is? It is going to be a full 'super' moon, also the harvest moon, and hopefully MOON base day :)

Sounds like the perfect day to release Moonbase to me.

Sounds like the perfect day to release Moonbase to me.

I have next week off from work so some time this weekend would be awesome...

I have next week off from work so some time this weekend would be awesome...

same here:) we want moonbase playcations bumpage!!!

Another day no answer bump

Boo no answer.

If they go too long without answering this may become the longest thread on these forums since we won't give up on it. Time will tell though.