The New Patch DD Celebration thread!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad the patch has finally out, can't wait too see what's next also! :D

patch made me install DD1 again and I pretty much forgot all.

Maybe someone can help me, after a new install and the 1st. time starting the game, it started downloading all the costume maps.

I found out how I can deactivate it, but what do I need to delete from my HDD?

I found the maps in the folder

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeon Defenders\UDKGame\CookedMods

but what do I delete else to remove all costume maps? Or was it all I need to delete?

I can't waste any space on HDD :)

And what really surprised me, I still have all the old stuff in my "open" online profile.

Always thought it will saved on pc.

@iamisom quote:

I am so damn happy right now. This is the best community ever. Thanks from all of us at Trendy for your dedication, your passion and your patience. <3

Well, at the risk of sounding like a suck-up - thank you all for making it happen.

I think I have one, last, 1,000 hours left in this game now.

@StillPad quote:

patch made me install DD1 again and I pretty much forgot all.

Maybe someone can help me, after a new install and the 1st. time starting the game, it started downloading all the costume maps.

I found out how I can deactivate it, but what do I need to delete from my HDD?

I found the maps in the folder

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeon Defenders\UDKGame\CookedMods

but what do I delete else to remove all costume maps? Or was it all I need to delete?

I can't waste any space on HDD :)

And what really surprised me, I still have all the old stuff in my "open" online profile.

Always thought it will saved on pc.

The RnG group I'm sure will help you Stillpad. And open is saved on your computer.....BUT, steam has a nice backup save now. So when DD synced, so did your open file.

@mkjo quote:

@iamisom quote:

I am so damn happy right now. This is the best community ever. Thanks from all of us at Trendy for your dedication, your passion and your patience. <3

Well, at the risk of sounding like a suck-up - thank you all for making it happen.

I think I have one, last, 1,000 hours left in this game now.

1000 hours from playing yourself or 1000 hours from the lab runs you are buying? xD Will try Moonbase later too, Allready bought an OP hyper rifle from KG4Q who is destined to become my main suplier for this map :)

@Veetoo quote:

1000 hours from playing yourself or 1000 hours from the lab runs you are buying? xD Will try Moonbase later too, Allready bought an OP hyper rifle from KG4Q who is destined to become my main suplier for this map :)

What's the base damage on the hyper rifle after upping and what's the dps like? I'm curious to know. My moonbase runs yesterday failed to produce a hyper rifle over 200 ups, though I did get a nice 350^ quietus which had 115k melee damage after upping and swung for 15mill dps with SL skin. 

@starfox64_0 quote:The RnG group I'm sure will help you Stillpad. And open is saved on your computer.....BUT, steam has a nice backup save now. So when DD synced, so did your open file.

Good evening,

I cant find anything about such an backup system.

An Idea was that maybe Trendy save the open online profiles on a server like the ranked ones.

More infos would be nice :D

@starfox64_0 quote:

So trendy saves open on server now? Because my whole computer crashed a couple months ago and my open got saved.

Pretty much the same for me.

Got a new SSD and I downloaded the game complete new.

My open profile is so much better than my ranked one :D

Still got all my celebration hats ;)

Deleting official maps from your game folder is not advised, as it can cause unexpected problems. If you don't have the HD space to spare, I reccomend waiting until you do have room :)

@StillPad quote:

@starfox64_0 quote:

So trendy saves open on server now? Because my whole computer crashed a couple months ago and my open got saved.

Pretty much the same for me.

Got a new SSD and I downloaded the game complete new.

My open profile is so much better than my ranked one :D

Still got all my celebration hats ;)

Hi Stillpad

Did you not perhaps sell all your gear?

@Alhanalem quote:

Deleting official maps from your game folder is not advised, as it can cause unexpected problems. If you don't have the HD space to spare, I reccomend waiting until you do have room :)

I'm not deleting official maps that was only the ones from the workshop.

Someone told me the get auto deleted after the get unsubscribed

@mkjo quote:Hi Stillpad

Did you not perhaps sell all your gear?

I gave away all my good gear.

I kept some trans sets an i guess I still should have 1 or 2 Ult Sets :)

• 2 months later...

Figured as how the event is more or less named after this thread we could get it back to the top :) Yay for more content and events. Good job again to all that kept the hope alive and to the CDT and it's members that have done so much to keep this moving along.

OMGWTFBBQ new patch arriving tomorrow... Just reddit :D

Good Vibes and ty for doing this. Already excited for the next patch ^^