The New Patch DD Celebration thread!

It is a great feeling to wake and and know some good things are coming.  Definitely that steam DC needs some attention if possible.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ddace quote:

Over 2000 players the past couple of days.  Pretty amazing still.

IA4cWaA.png

DJ is celebrating so hard he was speechless, way to go man :)

@ddace quote:

IA4cWaA.png

Ha ha thanks Curtisgk i missed that txt :O I know he is celebrating though so I got it part way right :)

@ddace quote:

IA4cWaA.png

I'm still celebrating :) I also posted in this thread so long I feel compelled to make at least one more post to it. 

@H3LLF1RE456 quote:

@ddace quote:

IA4cWaA.png

I'm still celebrating :) I also posted in this thread so long I feel compelled to make at least one more post to it. 

it is hard not to celebrate.  We will celebrate even more when the first patch is released.

@Aguleb17 quote:

@curtisgk quote:

I have a feeling it will likely cause me to fail school

They don't have an exact release date for the patch, do they?

Not that I'm aware of. I think it's late May, though.

I still need to Bootcamp my Macbook. I won't have my desktop for about 2 months so getting the DD itch already. Free copy of wind anyone?

@djrandyran quote:

I still need to Bootcamp my Macbook. I won't have my desktop for about 2 months so getting the DD itch already. Free copy of wind anyone?

I should have one.

Well, it's about time they finally patch the game, maybe I'll actually get into the community again and stay a while for the first time since I originally quit.

@djrandyran quote:

frnXxyM.gif

Anyone else still feel like this.  I know it has been a few days since the announcement and it may still be a week or more until the release, but I keep getting more and more excited.  I may need a super saiyan 3 pic by then to properly convey my excitement. 

Yay updates are coming!!!!

I'm not so excited :(

Just played 2 round DD and I miss so many DDE improvments.

I cant believe the can solve all the problems DD have, and it would be easiert to make DDE like DD.

I like both games in some kinds.

this sums up my feelings about the patch atm

FGVEHRV.gif

WUUUUUUUT?? 

Finally! I'm so happy now, just had my final exam the other day, so there will be a lot of time to play DD! Very satisfying news.

Thanks to all the people who kept this thread at the top so Trendy would finally see it and implement the thing's we've been waiting for so long! :)

@ddace quote:

IA4cWaA.png

I too cannot wait, the suspense is killing me :O Oh how many more hours is DD going to steal from me :)

This just proves to show Trendy actually has eyes. Guess it's good I just got two guy I go to school with to start playing and I restarted with them.

Stopped playing and took a break, come back and see this :D

@ddace quote:

IA4cWaA.png

Welcome back CPAXE :) Great news it is, the change.org petition you started updated as well I got an email about that a couple days after we learned of the news. The waiting is killin' me. It has been this long, a bit longer won't be too bad I guess.

Well now the tea drinking time begins.

How good will be the patch etc.

Returning from DDE to DD is awful.

I dont say all is good on DDE, but they made a lot better there than on DD.

I still cant believe that it will be possible to fix all the bad things there.

What will be happen with all the hacked gear? A complete reset of all stuff?

@StillPad quote:

Well now the tea drinking time begins.

How good will be the patch etc.

Returning from DDE to DD is awful.

I dont say all is good on DDE, but they made a lot better there than on DD.

I still cant believe that it will be possible to fix all the bad things there.

What will be happen with all the hacked gear? A complete reset of all stuff?

Wow, raincloud.

DDE is still there if you want to play it. DDE was ok by the end but still not, in my view and many/most in this thread, as good as DD.

A few small tweaks will be a nice improvement and some new, balanced, content could well kick this game back into life for another 12 months.

Hacked gear? Well farm your own, buy IC'd items - I know you know all this but you asked it as a question so that is my proposed solution.

@ddace quote:

IA4cWaA.png

Stillpad I pose a question myself. If dde was so much better a game then where in the world was the player base?

There have been more players on DD consistently all along.

I am sorry you liked that game and it is no longer supported, but to come and say DD is awful compared to DD is laughable to me. I could retort with saying going to dde from DD is awful.That is personal opinion though.

I refrained from posting or even following dde once it was was shown that it was radically different from DD and a game that i personally couldn't stand. I was not one to go and gloat the fact that DD had far more players and was the superior game to me in the dde forum. I simply posted my wishes to Trendy here in the DD forums where it is appropriate and relevant. 

To imply that dde fixed so much vs DD is incomprehensible to me, if this were truly the case then we would still be asking for an update to DD and dde would be the game being further supported and it (dde) would be the game with more people playing it.

We know nothing concrete as to what the "quality of life" fixes will be, I for one do not expect everything that has been asked to be addressed will be addressed. Even if the game were not touched at all I would still play as many others that I know would as well.

As MKJO pointed out, if hacked gear is such a massive problem in your eyes then the simple answer is to farm it yourself or have gear IC'd before bidding/trading/buying or move on to another game, simple as that.