The New Patch DD Celebration thread!

yay, moonbase on ranked.  thx for listening to you loyal community trendy.  

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After a year+ of asking, Victory has been achieved thanks to the DD faithful.

Indeed, it pays of sometimes to be persistent, good that they respect the community enough to do this ! 

I hope they do at least some amount of item balancing, otherwise there's going to be a lot of weapons/pets invalidated by the Moonbase rewards.

@Caimen0 quote:

I hope they do at least some amount of item balancing, otherwise there's going to be a lot of weapons/pets invalidated by the Moonbase rewards.

There will be many different things to consider for sure such as the possible copyright problems you mentioned in the other thread.

@djrandyran quote:

frnXxyM.gif

Prayers have been answered, Moonbase is coming and the forum glitched so that this picture quote will always come pre-filled whenever I reply in this thread. 

\o/  M O O N B A S E B O Y S  \o/

@ddace quote:

Over 2000 players the past couple of days.  Pretty amazing still.

IA4cWaA.png

I love Djrandyran's quote but I will keep this one :) I have a feeling some even higher numbers are to come. Title and OP updated hailing our persistence. Thanks to all the "New Patch" regulars and to Trendy and all those there who secretly listened to us :) And I just can't resist getting a poke in on all the nay sayers... See what can happen if you don't give up :P

@iamisom quote:

Ahhh. That new title smell. I like it. :)

and thx to you for your constant support of this passionate community and our needs.  

psst.   controller support for dd2

I'm speechless ... but very happy !

Thanks a lot to all who didn't gave up and to Trendy for listening ! :')

Look.  You guys promised, and we continue to hear nothing.  Honestly, I'm not even sure why I still ...... .... whaaaaaaat?????

@ddace quote:

IA4cWaA.png

What is a celebration without some tunes? :)

Great news, thanks Trendy for finally listening.

Now please dont over do it and break things in the process lol :P

As an example, personally i like the RNG the way it is, even tho the RNG seem to hate me, i would not like it if great drops became too common, they are really not needed but fun when you finally get them.

@curtisgk quote:

I have a feeling it will likely cause me to fail school

You know, it's funny. I had a dream that Trendy patched DD again last week, and they actually do it less than a week later, after almost 2 years of not doing it. I must have psychic dreams. (It also shows just how addicted I am to the game.)

Also, I'm jumping on the bandwagon of not starting each post with Ctrl + A + delete.

Congratulations.  Everyone's patience and persistence has brought about a really good turn from the dev's and I applaud them for doing this. It will be a boon to the game's life whatever they bring in the quality of life and community content.

So I guess these were worth the time making them in the past... and I can gladly take back those first two.

vI2Ch3X.png
287eDmp.jpg
57047247.jpg
f2hDGnr.jpg

That comic will never get old.

There you go! I saw it on facebook and literally stopped everuthing else and screamed out like a demon! WOOOOOT FINALLY!!! Oh well, I can't wait till the patch :3 

@ddace quote:

IA4cWaA.png

Still celebrating yay! Of course my celebration was interrupted by several steam dc's this morning :( I will be hoping some sort of delay on being removed from DD for short steam dc's will be one of out quality of life changes we receive in the first or second update :)