The New Patch DD Celebration thread!

@ddace quote:

Yay!! Another day of playing DD with so many people.  This non supported game is currently sitting about double the player count of the supported trendy games combined.

Lets hope Trendy wakes up soon, either they are really stubborn or really stupid, maybe abit of both.

A really sad situation, they could be making money while making their DD1 fanbase happy.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been playing DD again these past few nights and no question it is the better game (compared to DDE), can it really be so hard to add a map to ranked and alter a few of the minor gripes??!?!?!?!??!

This is fun watching how well DD1 continues thrive.

7iGju7m.png

Trendy,
If you would like I can also take snapshots and post the images of your supported games too.

make a new years resolution to make mad money and release moonbase and some more dlc for dd bump

A pretty late happy new year bump. Hope we all can play some Moonbase on ranked this year.

Trendy is really making a bad decision not supporting DD. 3 year old game that consistently out performs the other 2 games they have out and support. Someone there must really hate DD.

@H3LLF1RE456 quote:

Trendy is really making a bad decision not supporting DD. 3 year old game that consistently out performs the other 2 games they have out and support. Someone there must really hate DD.

To be fair,  DD1 became more played than DD2 because it was on sale for $5 + $.20 for Assault. DD2 is still quite expensive, especially compared to some of the other EA games. I advocate that they sell the new DD:E maps as a DLC bundle for DD1 without bringing in new gear so they can't ruin DD1.

@curtisgk quote:

@H3LLF1RE456 quote:

To be fair,  DD1 became more played than DD2 because it was on sale for $5 + $.20 for Assault. DD2 is still quite expensive, especially compared to some of the other EA games. I advocate that they sell the new DD:E maps as a DLC bundle for DD1 without bringing in new gear so they can't ruin DD1.

I am sure the sale did help but I have also come across more new people that didnt jump on that deal than did.  They bought the base game and once they played it they wanted to get more.  

Trendy has seen the steam charts showing DD1 has, on occasion, over 10X the players DDE has, yet they still do nothing. Trendy has read these threads time and time again, yet they still do nothing. I wholeheartedly support this thread and the ideas within, but I'm pretty sure Trendy just doesn't care anymore.

Oh well. Here's to hoping we hear something from them that doesn't fall into the same old rhetoric category we've all heard before. 

Someone suggested also putting this on Reddit.  I havent done much social media but I guess we should look into it.  Maybe they will take notice of it there or even other places.

@ddace quote:

Someone suggested also putting this on Reddit.  I havent done much social media but I guess we should look into it.  Maybe they will take notice of it there or even other places.

Their sub reddit is fairly low volume traffic, if you could think of a way to get on one of the gaming ones then have alot of people up vote it to gain traction them maybe other people would get an interest, but to what end???? Ha seem to recall DDE made front page of r/gaming(or r/games) for all the wrong reasons ofc.

Are you thinking a crowd source type of deal - see if they'll sell us the game :P

http://redd.it/2rgi5b

Bottom part is from the thread, top part is my opinion on it.

Another bump for all the players who would love to play moonbase on Ranked.

snfD92h.png

Steam DC day bump.  Doesnt seem to stop many from trying to enjoy DD1 though.

JhRINiZ.png

Spent the day working on achievements. What would be great would be seeing Moonbase part of ranked and having a couple of achievements. 

@rcdm462 quote:

bump for 3 yr old staying awake all nite

Been there.  Not sure whether to like that post or not.  :)

@rcdm462 quote:

bump for 3 yr old staying awake all nite

Sympathy bump

Night Feeds...Teething....Night Terrors.....Nightmares.....

Sleep is a distant memory.

More time for DD on open though :)

Moonbase, Omnak, Embermount on DD1 ranked please Trendy

I have recovered from the Steam Sales so my Money is waiting again

http://redd.it/2roep9

Decided to post it in the r/gaming instead.

@cpaxe97 quote:

Looks like it got removed somehow.

@ddace quote:

@cpaxe97 quote:

Looks like it got removed somehow.

"rule 8. No self promotion" is probably why it got removed.

Boo.  Time to find something other than Reddit then.  

Numbers for the day still showing DD1 is awesome to many.

YQDyjpq.png