The New Patch DD Celebration thread!

[[48136,users]] quote:

I know what you mean.  Sad there are only influence points for DD2. 

That's not what I wanted to hear. I bet if there was an option to bet on Moonbase, it would win all the way to the space!

Complete sidenote: How about they tell us how much $$$ would convince them to update DD and we contribute for it?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bump after releasing another Steam guide, because this game is still awesome! And would be way better with some fish pets!

If I were Trendy I would be talking to Sanghelios about turning his maps into some new DLC along with Moonbase. 

Ult accs in the new Mines of Moria sound awesome.

[[61700,users]] quote:

Everyone that's part of the Defense Council should tell Trendy how much we want Moonbase in DD2!

I would prefer it in DD1 where the rules of the map contest said it would be released.

Not sure what the whole point a map contest is when the winner was already working for the company and you never intended to release the chosen map.  Why even have the contest?  

[[48136,users]] quote:

If I were Trendy I would be talking to Sanghelios about turning his maps into some new DLC along with Moonbase. 

Ult accs in the new Mines of Moria sound awesome.

^ This. Make it happen Trendy!

Well.... A whole semester have passed, and I come back to see there is nothing new on dd1? :/ Well.... It's actually sad. I heard that dd2 is out? Oh well.... there is no chance for dd1 to get patched then. It is really sad since DD1 is and will always be the best game I ever played, I would really have enjoyed to see it getting new maps/items/challenges. It's actually a shame that they don't even consider to do it. Players there are posting solutions, they build maps and items that Trendy would only have to put on ranked as a DLC to make us happy and get some more money. But they wont.... Well.... I'm happy to see that there still some people here, and to see familiar names still active :P

yeah.  we arent really going anywhere.  This game is awesome.  DD2 looks like it may be good too but why not have 2 great games is my question.  They really are missing a great financial opportunity by not releasing additional DLC for DD1.

Still waiting on trendy to wake up and and do the right thing. At least Sanghelios is giving us a Christmas present with the new Mines of Moria map :)

[[60201,users]] quote:

Moonbase for Christmas Bump!!!!!!!!!

And RCDM I want your MegaCicken in your steam screenshot!!

sorry, i have another u can have, but thats for my bro hellfire.  he loves high knockback chickens.  check the afk shops bro.  theres alot of hackers but if ur lucky you will find some good legit ones.  and harry and ddace are pretty quick w ic's so theres always that.  if only trendy would kick a little life in dd and release moonbase or any of Sanghelios maps.  uurg:(

Yay chickens :) Thanks RC HF likeee. Now if only my new chicken could knock back some mobs in low gravity on the ole Moonbase in ranked.

[[3041,users]] quote:

Yay chickens :) Thanks RC HF likeee. Now if only my new chicken could knock back some mobs in low gravity on the ole Moonbase in ranked.

They would never stop flying in low gravity and they already fly pretty far in Winter Wonderland.

I would gladly buy the DD2 upgrade on steam to support Trendy if I knew they would keep their promise and release moonbase on Ranked and get a small patch for us.  That would be $40 well spent I think.  However it is not such a good deal if all you get with it is "promised" items in DD2.  

bumping for some extra time during the holidays to play some DD1, which is pretty much the best game ever.  :)  Steam sale and humble bundle will no doubt be drawing more people in to join in our addiction.

I should be sleeping and getting ready to spend the day with my family, but instead I'm debating on whether or not I should stay up all night and possibly play some DD.