The New Patch DD Celebration thread!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moonbase !

Still here not giving up.

Hope more people sign for Moonbase then visit the forums :)

[[55236,users]] quote:

What is that 600 posts?

600 for the 3'rd time, wonder what Trendy comes up with this time to steal all our posts :P

Tora quote:

I would pay for Moonbase and not for DD2 bump

DD2 is fun.  It is a different play style than DD1 so it may not appeal to all.  While I like DD2 so far, I still want to see DD1 supported.

Why do student evaluations and be a good teacher when I can bump Moonbase?

And hey Randy, it's been quite awhile since we've last seen you on the forums. :)

Randyran hows it going man? Are we gonna get to see you in etheria any time soon?

Got a email back and they said they wont update DD and such.  I say we just keep emailing them or tweeting them and such and try to get their attention as well.  Not spamming them however, just getting their attention, they just seem to want ignore their fans and do what they want.  Their company isn't the biggest company and they need to attract as much people as possible.  Updating DD will bring in even more people and older people that used to play alot.  Make it a DLC and make it cost like $10 or something, it might only be a couple hundred people, but it's something.

Yeah.  We expect that but we will continue to let them know we still would like the promised moonbase whether they intended to release it or not.  Small fixes listed would not be hard.  

Maybe there is another thread somewhere with more people saying they hate DD1 and would never deal with trendy again if they updated it and released moonbase.  Maybe that is why they dont want to release it.  I havent found that thread though.

Although with all that has gone on, there are still many in this thread willing to support trendy after being treated as second class citizens.  A testament to how great a game DD1 is.

Looking back at the map contest Cr4zy did a pretty good job with moonbase.  Nexus had a nice looking map as well and of course we got to play Alhanalem's map for the last event which was awesome too.  Although when looking at the Cr4zy's DDDK tutorials it shows his past achievements that includes helping Trendy produce some quality content.  

However the timing is a concern as it looks like he was working for Trendy at the time the contest was going on.  I wonder if he even got paid for winning the contest since most companies own the rights to ideas and creations while employed by them.  Even if he did though, doesnt seem fair to Nexus or Alhanalem that a Trendy employee/contractor wins the map contest.

Link for reference.  http://cr4zyb4st4rd.co.uk/contact.html

And of course here we are still awaiting Trendy to make good on the map contest by releasing it to Ranked for the community.  

Sure am glad we never bought DDE or DD2, Trendy dont deserve another dime until they fulfill whats been promised.

Moonbase ranked, come on it aint that hard.

Agreed, my wallet will remain closed, until something is done. Technically, we didn't even get a proper official last patch, Diamonds aren't supposed to spawn with run speed... what the hell????

Just give us a couple needed fixes, and the Map, that is all. Simple!

I certainly will never spend a dime (or even a cent) on dd2 or dde. Following through on what was stated by them for DD i.e. MoonBase, is the right thing to do. I personally predict dd2 will go the path of dde, there will be a surge of players at the beginning like that other game but once ppl realize that there is nothing more to it they will quickly leave. Meanwhile the DD faithful will continue to play the only truly good game trendy ever created.

Looking back at it, i shouldn't have paid for DDE, i played some time when it came out but quickly got bored and now a week ago or 2, i played it again. And damn it's even more boring! Everybody who still plays has like 8-12k Stats on their heroes and can solo every map. I joined like on survival of Omenak and 2 City in the Cliffs after that my stats went from like 1.5k to 4k on all my Builders and all my char's were level 60. (That's not cool.) 

Where in DD1 you actually have a lot more to do until you even have 1k Stats. 

Long story short: DDE got boring very fast so why should i even bother myself with DD2? 

But DD1 is fun even after like 4 Months of not playing it. So yeah Moonbase is needed to make the best Trendy game even better. 

(IMO)

I have played DD2 and it is fun.  Just not DD1 fun.  However they are different types of games.  It still has a ways to go.  Once it gets released as F2P I would recommend people give it a try then.  

While some decisions have caused many to not trust trendy and give it support, I am sure everyone's wallet would open back up though for moonbase or any other updates for DD1.  :)

I enjoyed DD2, it wasn't as good as DD1 but I liked that I had to actually fight mobs to win. I can beat most DD1 maps by building everything in 2 waves, upgrading in a wave and then doing nothing until the boss fight except doing a few wheel heals. I wish there was a harder difficulty so I would actually have to fight mobs. 

They should release a harder difficulty where it's just nightmare monster stats x1.5 or something like that. Make it have a higher chance of giving ult++ rewards but no new stats. Doesn't seem hard to do and I would throw my wallet at them for it. :)

Yeah you'll see me back in etheria. Just moved to tech school from basic training yesterday. Getting settled in. What's new in DD. First thinf I've noticed is that Tapatalk doesn't work for me. 

umm these crap new forums i think (forget when they came out) other than that just the same old same old

Impulse bought the upgrade package for DD2 tonight. Was looking around my house for my wallet and couldn't find it. It ended up being in my unlocked car. It was a good buy. Most likely kept my wallet from being stolen. :)

I'd rather have my wallet stolen, actually to purchase anything dd2 is pretty much having your wallet stolen.