The New Patch DD Celebration thread!

Now in Pennsylvania bump

You didnt answer my question bump. :) What was the ult++? Was it a good piece or a troll one? Inquiring minds want to know.

On a side note, curtis might have to run rcdm now so that he can get his first ult++. I am pretty sure I read that curtis has an ult++ within 100 runs guarantee. :)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I should have taken a screenshot. But it was a chain chest with 644 hero damage. Pretty nice. I'll see what I can do about a screenshot. I brought my laptop just depends on the service I have.

I should have taken a screenshot. But it was a chain chest with 644 hero damage. Pretty nice. I'll see what I can do about a screenshot. I brought my laptop just depends on the service I have.

Sounds like a nice piece. Congrats.

DD w/o a patch or Moonbase is still better than dde bump

I load it up on occasion to check on things but each time gets further and further between. It feels like Monday morning going to work when loading it up. DD1 feels like going on vacation.

DD w/o a patch or Moonbase is still better than dde bump

please give us moonbase and put out hellfires dde rage bump

sold some cubes n coal for mana last nite. wow. i think it would have been quicker to farm the mana. if only we could hold more mana bump.

sold some cubes n coal for mana last nite. wow. i think it would have been quicker to farm the mana. if only we could hold more mana bump.

Lab runs would have probably been faster. Never know you might have gotten an ult++ lol

DD1 is better than DDE because my stats in DDE are crap bump

Ha. A couple runs on ramparts NM or ember mount NM would fix it to where you have OP gear to beat everything. Even then the game is not much fun to play in my opinion.

I will say the NM enemies look very cool though and wish they were on DD1.

Ha. A couple runs on ramparts NM or ember mount NM would fix it to where you have OP gear to beat everything. Even then the game is not much fun to play in my opinion.

I will say the NM enemies look very cool though and wish they were on DD1.

Joining ember mount and ramparts game is cheap and ruins the game for me. :/
Progression just seems quite a bit slower in this game to me. Though it seems the transition to nightmare is easier at least.

Bump because DD1 had pretty much 100% more players all throughout the weekend than DDE.

Bump because DD1 had pretty much 100% more players all throughout the weekend than DDE.

The players know the "REAL" Definitive version bump :)

yup, while kids were getting ready for school i set up a cd ins hc. i got a 100k trans last nite. i immediately build a aquanos run hoping for some seahorse love, but no dice.

I am so jealous. I will have to start paying Rcdm to run cd insane to farm me a crystal staff now with that kind of luck.

y are you jealous. u know its your bro. ill start working on that when i get some time later today. love farming gears for good bros bump. everything is awesome when ur part of a team bump.