Sign in to follow this  
cirion0000

DDE Server Time Rollback Glitch (major gamebreaking)

I have uncovered a major, IMO, a gamebreaking glitch in DDE. It seems to only happen so far when playing summoner, which is weird.

I'll be playing like normal, progress pretty far (usually to final wave or close to it) and then all of a sudden I get disconnected, get a nondescript "timeout error" and when I get back to the tavern... I get rolled back to the state before I even began the map. In other words, all items gained while doing the mission, and all exp, is gone.

It's so frequent that I can't even play summoner until this is addressed. I did get all the way to level 56 on my squire without one occurrence, but got my summoner from 0-16 on one map, got the glitch, started over, did SHORT levels to get to level 11, tried another one, got to like 18, rolled back again. I did also put in a ticket through the official channels, but would be interested to get some immediate response, and see if anyone else is getting this problem?

*EDIT* Some more info, if desired. It happened on Mistymire forest, on hard. And on aquanos, on normal. Both were done as private sessions. Could it be that private sessions are buggy? But that still doesn't explain why it's never happened on my squire. Been doing plenty of private sessions there.

Might actually get looked into if it were in the dde tech support section.

I was trying to see if there was some such forum but I could not locate it. My bad. For some reason all the other subforums weren't displaying. Found it now.