Isom Is Back. Prepare Yourselves.

Hey Defenders,

I'm back from my wedding! I'm now contractually obligated to be with one person forever, which is a strange, frightening and amazing feeling.

Now that I'm back, our communication will run full steam ahead once again. Expect more posts and activities from us to begin very soon on all of our social/forum platforms. I'll most likely stay up late tonight going through all of your feedback and suggestions since the launch of Dungeon Defenders Eternity. I won't be replying to everything I read, but I will be logging it down for my feedback report.

I look forward to diving into your posts! It's good to be back.

Sincerely,
Isom

Welcome back and Congrats on the wedding :) . Hope to see you in Etheria soon(When I am not working my new job :D )

Welcome back. 14yrs with the same person and it has been amazing. Kids are awesome too whenever you get to that point as well. Boys love DD while wife doesnt that much so be prepared to handle that situation whenever it arises. :)

Welcome back and Congrats on the wedding :) . Hope to see you in Etheria soon(When I am not working my new job :D )

Definitely! I plan on doing regular livestreams once I get everything caught up. We should already be connected on playverse, iirc. (This is also an open invitation to everyone, too. My playverse ID is iamisom, so feel free to add me.)

Welcome back. 14yrs with the same person and it has been amazing. Kids are awesome too whenever you get to that point as well. Boys love DD while wife doesnt that much so be prepared to handle that situation whenever it arises. :)

Kids are still up in the air. (Better catch 'em! *Ahem* Bad joke.) My wife loves side-scrollers but can't handle navigating a character in a 3D environment. I think it has to do with controlling the camera because she played Super Mario 3D World without too many issues. But the great thing about working on the game for a living is that she is supportive of me playing it as much as possible. :^)

Glad to hear you are wedded and back into action! Congrats again and really hoping to improve the sense of discourse between us (the players) and you guys (Trendy) as things have been pretty rage-a-riffic lately. I have full confidence in your ability to quell the incoming mobs, Isom, hahahah.

wife doesnt that much so be prepared to handle that situation whenever it arises

My husband is still jealous of my ult sets in DD1; some women quilt to relieve stress, some of us blast orcs.

My husband is still jealous of my ult sets in DD1; some women quilt to relieve stress, some of us blast orcs.

I think blasting orcs is probably the better of those for sure.

Welcome back! I forgot to tell you about Ikes's and Anthony's Cookies. Next time...

Welcome Back Isom, if you see Star on, he could prolly use a friend to talk to. Things have gone to hell here on the homefront. Hello Bare, I was in your neighborhood a few weeks ago LOL. I'm actually over by Mount Pleasant now.

Welcome Back Isom, if you see Star on, he could prolly use a friend to talk to. Things have gone to hell here on the homefront. Hello Bare, I was in your neighborhood a few weeks ago LOL. I'm actually over by Mount Pleasant now.

Sorry to hear things not going well there eagle.

I've been meaning to talk to him again. I'll give him a ring. Thanks for the heads up. Here's hoping things get better for you and your family.

Did a goblin popped out of your wedding cake?

Welcome back!

Sadly, we didn't have cake. We're going to fix that soon. THERE MUST BE CAKE.

Congrats on getting married! I'm still disappointed at the lack of wedding invitation for me, but no hard feelings!

To make it up to you, I'll dance with you at your wedding. It has to be the first dance, though.

Because you didn't answer my calls.

Weird. Articuno didn't get any either. What are you not telling us?

sadly you can't change what happened in the past, the future is shot to hell, all one can do is try to deal with the present. Word of advice, never go to bed angry Isom, hopefully things will last forever for you. My brother is getting married Saturday, apparently love is just in the air.

Welcome back, Josh.

I hope you had a great time taking in the scenery of the West Coast with your newlywed. Like I said before, I wish the both of you health and prosperity from here forward as you embark on a new era in your lives.

Looks like you'll have to jump back into the swing of things running because there appears to be discord with the release of DDE in your absence. I know you are the liason for this community in respect to suggestions and such for DD1 and DDE, but I wish you luck and compassion in handling the communities issues. There is a growing disturbance which I hope you can quell.

Sorry I was late to the party friend, But welcome back, Hope you had a great time, we all know it was deserving, that's for sure, sorry if it feels like you came back to a mess, I can't imagine the stress this forum has put on you buddy, but can't express how grateful we are all to have our Community Manager back! WOOH!

Sorry for the late reply. Congrats on the marriage man. I didnt even realize you got married or I would of mentioned it on skype by now.

Congrats'o, best of luck!

NO!....you arent supposed to be back...that means you can get more likes...I'm slowly catching you...