Need handy guy/girl who can make me pictures

Hello, I am looking for a person who can make me pictures for my youtube channel. I have 26 videos of Dungeon Defenders and I want them all to have a matching thumbnail. So my question is if someone can make me those pictures. Its actually one and the same picture with with 26 different text on it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2kfbTjEWuU&list=PLlKNxRylHwLKOfd0h_OY3hth8BJT2nhcB

This should bring you to all my Dungeon Defenders videos.

I was thinking of the same pictures with the exact same text as the titles on it. Or maybe "Leon Kaspers plays" or "Shadoureon plays" added above

Example

Leon Kaspers Plays
Dungeon Defenders - Ogre Crush - NMHC

As a reward im am willing to spend 10 euro on a steamgame to gift I guess. Or maybe we can work something out.

I also still have all my original Dungeon Defenders gear I dont use anymore incase someone is interested in that.

Looks good. Can the bottom text be maybe darker pink/purple or a different color that stands out? Whats your plan on the other pictures though? Cause sowing a ogre isnt really neutral. But I really like the concept very pleased with it :) Looks like your average youtube thumbnail and thats exactly what im searching for :)

I checked youtube and it says the picture cant be bigger than 2 MB. Hope thats enough :)

My plan was to leave the 'leon kasper plays:' the same color on each, and do varying colors of text for individual video names. Will be easy to change text color.

I felt like an ogre could be a neutral image but it's easy to change. Would you have any specific elements you liked in DD1 that might want to replace him? (could be pets/chars/towers/etc.)

Yeah I'll keep it down to 2 MB. The image is 1280x720 as per Google's guideline for YouTube thumbnails.

Ah okay then the ogre using ogre crush as example was just coincidence :P

I like your idea about different colors I guess the ogre works fine :) Maybe you could show me some more examples?

• 2 weeks later...
After a bit of thinking I got to this:

I didn't put Dungeon Defenders since the image I used already has the logo.
I could also make the black box bigger, or even remove it. I also could change it to your favorite color, but I wouldn't be able to put icons in it according to your videos if I do. I could also add whatever you want, since it's pretty basic.
I put the whole text on the bottom left since there's the time the video runs in the bottom right.
Idk, I think I could improve it somewhat with more stuff, I just couldn't think of more.
If you want anything more, i'll add it.