lost network connection

k soo i play dungeon defenders on gamespy and when i try to login it says lost connection network your online connection was lost online features disabled until you sign back in login failed soo how do i fix this idk how ???? i wanna play online soooo badly theres no prefix that im looking for

lost network connection

The gamespy servers have been shutdown. You will likely need to find another way to play I think.

Edit: there is a sticky thread explaining this.

The gamespy servers have been shutdown. You will likely need to find another way to play I think.

Edit: there is a sticky thread explaining this.

well i played online like 3 days ago so i dont think its quite shutdown

Weird. Then I am not sure. Hopefully someone else can help then.

Weird. Then I am not sure. Hopefully someone else can help then.

well if anyone can help me has there been an update for dungeon defenders? because if there has that might be the problem or anychanges to dungeon defenders?

Odd

My friends were playing the ps3 version and got me into the game. We all were playing with another friend online. This was Monday.... I am so confused as to why the game won't allow me to play online even though the servers have been down for months and we had been playing online days ago.....

Not a ps3 player myself but that is strange. Maybe they finally shut down all the servers?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There was a delayed shutdown, officially GameSpy shut down 2012, some companies got an extended expiration date. Maybe Sony was the last one customer by GameSpy who got supported. However, GameSpy is dead. :)