What is your favorite food for lunch and why is it pizza?

Pffff y'all amateur microwave cooks. Fresh home made pizza > Microwave garbage any day!
Also:
Sushi
Spare Ribs
Chicken
Pancakes

Brooklyn style pizza!!!! Leftover pizza is great hot or cold... when I eat it hot I like to put the leftover in the oven again to give it kinda of a crispy taste.. but sometimes I don't like waiting the 10 or 15 min in the oven and I eat it cold. Either way it's awesome

I couldn't agree any more wholeheartedly.....pizza is great cold or hot. I also like cold chicken, just got to be careful of how old the chicken is.

Someone else likes cold chicken, too?! I always get the weirdest looks when I grab leftover wings straight from the fridge and dig in.

Someone else likes cold chicken, too?! I always get the weirdest looks when I grab leftover wings straight from the fridge and dig in.

Amen. I'm all about some cold fried chicken.

I'll eat any cold leftover meat, meatballs, wings, spareribs, sausages, I'm a walking trashbin.

I'll eat any cold leftover meat, meatballs, wings, spareribs, sausages, I'm a walking trashbin.

Hmm. I've tried all of those except cold sausages. The only time I eat sausage is when I make sausage and cheesy shells, which, if anyone hasn't had that before, is fantastic. Highly recommended. But the sausage in that meal is ground up, and I don't like cold pasta, so I heat it up before eating it.