Well its been a real long time since ive played at all and basically was holding out for a patch... or DD2 looks like the later will happen first. Just for the record Jemma will be getting all my event items for safe keeping she is free to do w what ever she wants w them. Peace out DD lookin forward to DD2!

I'll take good care of them Jue Jue!! Looking forward to DD2 aswell, maybe the gang will get back together?

Well its been a real long time since ive played at all and basically was holding out for a patch... or DD2 looks like the later will happen first. Just for the record Jemma will be getting all my event items for safe keeping she is free to do w what ever she wants w them. Peace out DD lookin forward to DD2!

Wow. Sorry to see people leave. Just saw your profile too with missing achieves. Couldnt bring yourself to get them before leaving? :)

Not really was just happy playing a great game enjoying the company and the grind for loot and better gear. I have never really been an achievement hound and I may have the most hrs played w/o all achievements. The grind was fun but the grind got stagnant and w no improvements it was time to move on. TY ddace I'll be on DD2 (maybe sooner than later if some one were to drop a code) ;)