Sign in to follow this  
iamisom

What's your guilty pleasure?

From time to time, I dust off the ps2 and play the Spyro games. I got the games for my sons when they were growing up, but my sons were always asking for me to help them, so I got hooked. I always thought the Spyro games had good graphics for their time era and I enjoyed the musical compositions in the game.

I spent so much time playing the original Spyro trilogy. Also, did you know that Stewart Copeland from Sting composed the Spyro soundtrack?

Sometimes in my car, I like to sing Katy Perry songs out loud :P

Oh god, Katy Perry's latest album. My neighbors called me in for a noise complaint because I was singing to her dark horse album really loudly fr 2 hours straight.

I spent so much time playing the original Spyro trilogy. Also, did you know that Stewart Copeland from Sting composed the Spyro soundtrack?

I was not aware of that. wow, who knew that the drummer for The Police composed video game music for the Spyro series?

do you remember Syphon Filter? I also go back and play that from time to time. oh the memories.

I was not aware of that. wow, who knew that the drummer for The Police composed video game music for the Spyro series?

do you remember Syphon Filter? I also go back and play that from time to time. oh the memories.

I've only briefly played it after having played Halo on the Xbox. The controls were abysmal, especially after Halo, so I didn't play it for long.

(Why did I play it after Halo when it came out long before? My mom had a friend whose son went to college. He had a MASSIVE collection of PS1 games, and she gave the collection to me when he moved out. I then went and traded them in at Rhino Games for $170 because I was a broke kid with no paycheck and no shame.)

Why is that more surprising? I totally come off as a red-meat-eating, rodeo-romping cowboy with an affinity for video games -- a James Dean meets Nintendo Power type. >.>

I also watch all the Bravo TV shows (like Real Housewives of NJ - to the point where my husband knew all the characters but shh, don't tell him I told you that).

[[2981,users]] quote:

I play runescape. Apparently it's still frowned upon.

There needs to be a skillcape cosmetic in DD2. Please lords of the game let it be.

-on topic-

I pride myself on my vast and tasteful music collection. This makes the fact that I listened to "Let it Go" over 130 times both bewildering and concerning.

Those strange reality TV-Shows on TLC, like "My Strange Addiction." I don't know why I find it so entertaining.

I'm ashamed to admit that I like to go to the bar and get the purple girly drinks with umbrellas and extra maraschino cherries. Oh wait, no I'm not, cause they're damn delicious.

I pride myself on my vast and tasteful music collection. This makes the fact that I listened to "Let it Go" over 130 times both bewildering and concerning.

It's not your fault Idina Menzel has the best song on the planet.

mine is looking at profiles in reddit of my fav youtubers or friends and seeing where they go, some creepy stuff man ( Im not a stalker, promise(maybe a little, NO ONE IS SAFE))