who is still out there?

I haven't been on in awhile since my PlayStation plus expired but I was just wondering who here can still get on and play dd on ps3?

I still can play online. And often see 20+ peoples lobbies. But with all modders and most of peoples who dont play anymore, I just don't really find interest to play it as often that I was before

I was able to get on the morning of July 1st. RaNgErZ-BERT did an Aquanos hard run with me.....he pulled a 110^ for level 74 Pressurized Energy Core. I also played with Uncle-Vern and saw Chelseaxoxo online. I plan to get on this morning, if the plug hasn't been pulled on the multiplayer.

I was on again this morning (July 2nd) cavorting with Uncle-Vern. We pretty much had an uneventful day, but at least we still got to play.

I shall check back in the morning to see if multiplayer is still online.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm still plugging along every now and then as well. Still trudging along trying to make it to lvl 90.... highest is 85. ( Shocked right... I'm one of the oldest players on here and still not maxed)

I'm still plugging along every now and then as well. Still trudging along trying to make it to lvl 90.... highest is 85. ( Shocked right... I'm one of the oldest players on here and still not maxed)

Lol far from the oldest friend. I never maxed either. But then again I got absorbed into PC, then when I went back to console (360) all my toons were deleted :( But just started a solo journey to Ultimate Defender a couple days ago. I can honestly say I prefer console over PC now. PC just got too flooded with stuff and toons being too OP (and summoner)

I'm still plugging away on the mp. Chelseaxoxo, Uncle-Vern, sometimes NjJack, junycy, pwner5012 (new friend of mine), colonnny.....these are some of the people I cavort with on the mp.

Looks like the servers are offline for ps3. I don't know if this is the final coffin nail because it has resurrected twice. We shall see.....o.0???

I find it strange that some people are still able to play online.