So... The people that played Dungeon Defenders a LONG time ago... Would say that at my level(72) it's not hard to level right? So 7,000,000 exp to level once from 72 to 73... But they didn't realize how NERFED the EXP got down to. They still think the round's give over 25,000 bonus for winning a good round on Insane and INSANE. When it barely give's 30% of that.

They all got nerfed bad. From 200-558 EXP per kill on INSANE down to 36-108. Bonus for finishing the round from: 25,000 down to 5,800-7,000. Everything got Nerfed badly. That's why it's much harder to level up. The XP Booster only gives 675,150 exp at my level and I can only use it once.

I actually went and ASKED people why the Modded weapons that hit Billion+ DMG's that glow and SOME are larger then the map!... 82% of them said it was from the Level cap at 70 taking so much to get past, 14% said it was cause of the Mana shortage to upgrade their gear so they sold a modded weapon to max it at 200,000,000. The rest said it was for fun. I actually go out there, and get EVERYONE'S point-of-view on thing's BEFORE posting Suggestion's. Rarely do I post a suggestion from my OWN personal view.

So for all the "Old time player's" that haven't played in a while. Go play it again and see what I'm talking about then if you wanna see how much it REALLY GOT NERFED! You can't level even from 70 to 71 in 15 minute's the minimal is 1 hour without modding THAT'S IF YOU GET IN WITH 4 PLAYERS AND THEY LET YOU GET ALL THE KILLS AND BONUSES! For 72-73 it'd take well over 8 hours with that same strategy.

I've deducted that you are indeed, either a troll, or really, really bad at DD. I played console, I know how the EXP works. Either you're joining maps at the end, or you're not getting all the EXP bonuses from the map. The following are the bonuses:

1. Crystal did not get hit: x1.2
2. Only did player damage: x1.2
3. Player did not get hit: x1.2

This all factors in after the total for the wave is scored. So, for example:

Map: Glitterhelm Insane
First Wave Complete: You should see around 200,000 - 320,000 experience here.

You need to max out the DU to get the 'Master Builder' bonus as well. At the end of all the waves on Glitterhelm Insane, you should have upwards of 2million EXP. Trendy didn't nerf experience, Trendy didn't do this or that. Trendy did what they thought was best and had even at one point asked for the community at large to throw together a patch list and they would see what they could do. Want to know what didn't go on there? EXP nerfs for both Character Levels and Map EXP.

Spanning all 3 of your posts, you've been bashing people for their "lies", when the problem lies on your end.

Its 1.3 I believe, and I think hes joining at the end expecting all the exp. Your score through out the entire game= your exp

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Wrong. I do the matches ALONE on Insae and INSANE... I barely make 75,000 tops in 3 round's. And yes, I get the bonuses. They don't work as a X1.2 modifier anymore. They give it as "Award's".

I never joined late. I play the WHOLE MATCHES and start them myself. Like I said... I average about 28,000 total exp per round on Insane.

Well what maps are you playing? I can get you from Lvl 70 to 71 in like 5 min... 78 to 83 in about 2 hours.... that's beside the point... mods only help you beat the map quicker not give you more exp... try playing on insane plus and with 2 or 3 ppl on harder maps including the dlcs

Either your playing on tier 2 maps or your taking an hour to finish each round and not getting the wave time bonus

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I've gotten that boost already. It's an 'Award' not an actual boost. It give's anywhere from 1,000 to 12,000 dependant upon level and difficulty. And I play at the higher levels like The Summit, Endless Spiral's and the last level.

I play on DLC's... Problem is I suck at it cause of those freakin' Spider's destroying all my defenses.

I play on DLC's... Problem is I suck at it cause of those freakin' Spider's destroying all my defenses.

Then that's your problem...... don't spam that the exp is too high and takes forever to Level up....first get good enough items to beat the dlcs and u will see that it would b quicker to lvl up

I have a build that is fool-proof. Takes down trash mobs and all you really have to worry about are ogres. Heck, if you 3 star all the slices and the proxies, you can pretty much AFK up to the last 3 rounds.

And, you must be missing something. They did not take away the EXP modifiers, as I had played when they released the last official patch for the game. Glitterhelm Insane, or any map for that matter, gives a x 1.3 EXP modifier at the end of each. You cannot take damage, you cannot let the crystal get hit, and you can only use weapons. It'll average out 250k for the first wave of glitty, and at the end should be 2.1million with all modifiers every wave and fairly average wave times.

I saw the Modifiers were still there so nevermind that. And actually... It give's 1.3X per each speciality completely... The No taking damage on Crystal(1.3x), No damage to Hero(1.3x) and no Towers(1.3x). Stacked is nearly 2.5x since they multiply each other. 1.3 x 1.3 = 1.9 x 1.3 = 2.7x so yeah. Nearly 3x booster true... But I've got those boosters using my MOD'S ON MY MAGE towhere my LT attack is massive... But even then I barely made 200,000 in the FIRST WAVE INSANE+ on Glitterhelm.

Squire Towers and Monk Towers, bring in a second controller and that second player should receive up to 200k the first wave, on Insane.

I don't get it, I've leveled about 4 heroes on Gitterhelm to level 74, it took some time yes but hey you haven't played the original campaigns yet?

to 74 - Gitterhelm
to 78 - Aquanos Surival ^^
to 90 - Kings Game
to 100 - random maps :p

The EXP is just fine, you try to push yourself through the game to quickly :)

^ This.
When i started playing, things like Tavern Defense, King's game and Sky City weren't even out lol
I got My countess up to 70 just through the actually campaign lol, got her and my other builders up to 74 on Glitterhelm after few runs. And i have to say, i enjoyed this a lot. I'd recommend it to you as well. :)

I barely get 20k on Insane with ONE GUY on that difficulty... Insane+ give's anywhere from 75,000 to about 184,000 MAX first wave.

I don't get it, I've leveled about 4 heroes on Gitterhelm to level 74, it took some time yes but hey you haven't played the original campaigns yet?

to 74 - Gitterhelm
to 78 - Aquanos Surival ^^
to 90 - Kings Game
to 100 - random maps :p

I'm pretty sure this is a console thread. Leveling on consoles is much slower. Fastest xp is 1mil/minute, and to get to lvl90 it takes ~950mil xp. Fastest on PC is 4mil/minute. However, it's not as bad as the glowie is describing it.

I'm pretty sure this is a console thread. Leveling on consoles is much slower. Fastest xp is 1mil/minute, and to get to lvl90 it takes ~950mil xp. Fastest on PC is 4mil/minute. However, it's not as bad as the glowie is describing it.
Great idea to mix the forums -.-

I have a 78 Huntress on PS3. And Insane + is not even on there not when I leveled her at least. You seem to mark it as work but you can just play the maps and have fun. Also reaching 74, 78 or 83 helps but the difference is not that big as on PC. 74 gear and 78 gear from console is not Mythical and Transcendent gear from PC. The stats are not a whole lot better but they usually do come with a lot more upgrades than level 60 weapons. On the other hand they are a lot easier to obtain. Challenges can give the 74 and 78 version of a weapon.

I'm not sure what the exp rate is though. A trick we used to do was repeat wave 1 of Mistymire on Insane. But Hardcore and Insane + were not there. I think Hardcore was never added to PS3. I am not entirely sure about Insane+.

I'm not sure what the exp rate is though. A trick we used to do was repeat wave 1 of Mistymire on Insane. But Hardcore and Insane + were not there. I think Hardcore was never added to PS3. I am not entirely sure about Insane+.

Insane plus is on the US PS3 side of the game. Not sure about the EU version tho, if I recall that was left behind.

Nightmare isn't on any version of the console to my knowledge.

Insane plus is on the US PS3 side of the game. Not sure about the EU version tho, if I recall that was left behind.

Nightmare isn't on any version of the console to my knowledge.

This is true, EU never got insane+

Ah, I do live in Europe. Talking about Ps3, I saw the online option came back last week. Anyone knows whats going on? I thought online was disabeled.