Glowie=modder, score=exp

Ah, a reference to the glowing appearance to modded items.

I did Glitterhelm with Mod's with my Mage on Insane+... I had MILLION'S of score... I only brought up barely 550,000 in the 5th wave. So no one give me the bulls*** that I'd get about 5Mil from that instead.

I think hes changing characters all throughout the match, and expecting a full xp pay out at the end, because of his high score, maybe not even changing characters but disregarding the round end xp pay outs he was receiving

I don't use the Scoring. It doesn't give the exp it says it does. If it did I'd be level 75+ right now.

No dude. I stayed as a Squire. And no I got the payout's... It jumped my exp of about... What was it? 8million... To about 8.7Million on Round 4 GLitterhelm Insane+. My friend mod's so he was helping out, but in the end I was getting the most score at 6mil+.

What the hell is he talking about? Forum merge ftw? -.-

Not even sure if you are trolling like hell -.- Just don't complain if you are using MODS, be clever and find the option by yourself if you don't care to use HACKS. *roflmao*

I think you're comprehension of this game is too low to help you without physically showing you things in game, but I'll try.

Don't use mods to level up, I used them when my save corrupted to level up again, which kind of killed the fun. The game past level 70 is an extension to the core release game, going past there is optional and is a grind, but not as bad as you are making out. The exp from Glitter+ is 5mil when people carry me through it so you're somewhat confused about how exp works or I am unable to comprehend what you are saying. And if you're level 72 and are complaining about Glitter+ exp then I guess you want to level up every run you do which is not how the game plays.
By the way, don't say people mod because of the level 70 exp gap, whether they told you that or not, it's a lie. Why? Because about 60% of them are not even close to turning level 70. I doubt a level 20 decked out in mods is thinking ahead to level 70.

There are plenty of levelling guides out there, if it feels like too much of a grind then I would suggest this game is not for you.

You know, im kinda wondering how the hell people are getting millions of score, i can barely hit over 1mil on glitterhelm on insane, and see all of the "#1 hero" stuff and they have hundreds to millions of score but i cant get anywhere near that lol

You know, im kinda wondering how the hell people are getting millions of score, i can barely hit over 1mil on glitterhelm on insane, and see all of the "#1 hero" stuff and they have hundreds to millions of score but i cant get anywhere near that lol

Yeah, I always see cabbag3 up on the forge with like 4 times the score I have. I think that the insane and insane+ scores are on the same leaderboard so that's probably why you see such a big leap in score, and they were probably playing with 4 people for a higher score as well.

Lmao you racked up over 8 years of in game time in the 7-8 years you've been playing games? That's amazing man, where can we check out your other magic tricks? Also what is this rpg you run called, I'm curious.

Lmao you racked up over 8 years of in game time in the 7-8 years you've been playing games? That's amazing man, where can we check out your other magic tricks? Also what is this rpg you run called, I'm curious.

I giggled at that too, I thought I'd just leave it though, I didn't want him/her to feel even more stupid, assuming he/she is not a troll.