I don't get how it HAS to jump from 120,000 exp to 1.1Million from Level 69 to 70... To get to 71. And then at level 71 it's 2million, then at 72 it's 7million to get to 73. Make's no sense how that works. Kinda ruined the point of the game for me honestly. What do you guy's think?

its the way it should be, 70+ is the expansion, the nightmare mode is supposed to be hard. Before people started whining about not being powerleveled, we had to grind misty and aqua over and over. To get first class to 74 could take around 100 hours since one couldnt do niughtmare yet :P

its the way it should be, 70+ is the expansion, the nightmare mode is supposed to be hard. Before people started whining about not being powerleveled, we had to grind misty and aqua over and over. To get first class to 74 could take around 100 hours since one couldnt do niughtmare yet :P

Except the fact that it jumped in a large gap that quick. It ruins the entire want to play the game. The max level is only at 100. And it ruins the whole point of the game to keep going past 70 because it takes much longer than normal. People will STILL complain about the bullcrap about the Leveling if they saw just how bad it was. You're not considering the fact that that gap jump ISN'T good. I run my own RPG game, and it's well liked. Mine doesn't jump gaps like that. If it did people would get BEYOND pissed at me for it in my own RPG game's.

well, this game is kind of old already, and it hasn't been a problem before. This is a grinding game, if people don't like grinding, then they certainly wouldn't play this :P Most people have at least 200+ hours invested. The active forumers has at least 500+, but i guess the average would be at about 1000 hours. If you absolutely hate grinding, then join someone in an nm tavern defence, that gets you from 1-74 in one game :P

You DO realize that's what I do right? I Grind all the time. Nearly ALL RPG's I play that I like involve Grinding, INCLUDING my own RPG game. I've played over 2,500 RPG game's across 18 site's. I'm pretty sure I KNOW what people want in a game.

You DO realize that's what I do right? I Grind all the time. Nearly ALL RPG's I play that I like involve Grinding, INCLUDING my own RPG game. I've played over 2,500 RPG game's across 18 site's. I'm pretty sure I KNOW what people want in a game.

18 sites -> 2500 rpg games ...
ARE YOU HIGH????

ok, lets say an rpg game is average 50 hours, then 50*2500 = 125000 hours = 5208 days = 14.3 YEARS of playtime!!

In all honesty, few posts and whining about the game being too hard, I didnt take you too serious.
But now, I finally realised that you're a pure troll :P

Heh, I remember when all we had to grind was Glitterhelm. Aquanos was a wonder for grinding when it came out. I still remember the first time I played Aquanos. It was such a beauty and I had a sense of awe just wandering around the map. I wish the game still carried that for me.

That said, if you are complaining about the grind from 70 to 74 and claiming that you have played nightmare at all, you're lying to us and are just a troll as Gnollmar concluded.

Oh, this belongs in the section for the first DD, not DD2 by the way.

I don't get how it HAS to jump from 120,000 exp to 1.1Million from Level 69 to 70... To get to 71. And then at level 71 it's 2million, then at 72 it's 7million to get to 73. Make's no sense how that works. Kinda ruined the point of the game for me honestly. What do you guy's think?

This is the way it is supposed to be. Trendy made the excellent design decision to make the players stay longer at the level 69, which is all I'm asking for.

Well no not a troll... And actually I averaged about 25 hours on each game except for a few which were about 200 hours. I spent more around 8 year's of gameplay. I'm 16, I played since I was barely 9 or 8. I was on Runescape by the time the BETA came out in 2004.

Mk. And... By the way.... I'm level 72. I CAN Grind on a lot of places. Glitterhelm I don't grind on, unless I got friend's that Mod. They win the matches for me, I get the EXP and Award boosters at the end. I barely get 30,000 from them combined. And actually... In the game it's called INSANE not Nightmare. INSANE is Insane+.

Meanwhile, it caused 1,000+ Modder's to play to win, about 2,000 to leave after hitting the level 70 mark, and they lost a total of a $47,000 dollar profit cause of it. Pretty sure that wasn't worth wasting people's time's dude. I actually went and asked people why the Mod and stuff. It's because they hate how it is at level 70+ and the lack of Mana they can get to upgrade Gear. It's UNREALISTIC to get 200billion mana stored up as the max to just simply max out 5 Godly Weapon's.

So while you're glad about it, I'm pretty sure if Trendy Entertainment saw what they REALLY did, they'd change it back.

I've moved this to the Console section. Let's please keep this civil.

When I played dd on console, I was upset levels stopped at 90, it's easy to level up, insane+ glitt gets you to 78 quite easily, and quickly. I never used mods or wave skipped, with 4 in you should get close to 6 mill in roughly 25 mins. Or you could take the newb way out and power level mm 1st level.

Mk. And... By the way.... I'm level 72. I CAN Grind on a lot of places. Glitterhelm I don't grind on, unless I got friend's that Mod. They win the matches for me, I get the EXP and Award boosters at the end. I barely get 30,000 from them combined. And actually... In the game it's called INSANE not Nightmare. INSANE is Insane+.

Until you reach level 74 and are able to make the LEGIT step up to Insane+ of course it's going to feel like a grind (especially when your not using the most effective maps even Ramps on Easy almost 70k xp per run) as you get over 3x less xp than the level can produce. Pretty much every base level in the game is more than doable with level 70's on insane plus but obviously 74's make it alot easier due to the DPS increase.

Once you reach 78 (which you can get in less than 3 days) you can do any level other than maybe Shards 4 comfortably with minimal effort once you get geared. Level 90 is an option not a requirement.

I think people wouldnt consider it so OP if people would just stop using mods, they ruin the fun of the game and allow for this easy leveling, since you could have a level 20 maxed out with full modded gear running Aquanos on Insane+ :/ if you actually play legit its much harder to level then it is with modded gear

I did Glitterhelm with Mod's with my Mage on Insane+... I had MILLION'S of score... I only brought up barely 550,000 in the 5th wave. So no one give me the bulls*** that I'd get about 5Mil from that instead.

I did Glitterhelm with Mod's with my Mage on Insane+... I had MILLION'S of score... I only brought up barely 550,000 in the 5th wave. So no one give me the bulls*** that I'd get about 5Mil from that instead.

Last I checked Glitter had 10 waves and the starting wave gave the least xp but you clearly know best.

I suggest you spend a little more time reviewing the scoring system.

I don't see how this is such an issue seeing as you're a glowie anyway making any leveling irrelevant.

Honestly I'm not sure if u have some problems are just not listening to everyone.... everyone here is trying to help u... but if u have and use mods why are you complaining? What's the point of leveling up if you are not going to find anything better than urban mods....using mods doesn't give u more exp... if u complete glitterhelm to wave 10 u will have exp in the millions... same goes for histamine forest and morrago

At first, I thought the leveling had something left to be desired, but then starting not getting so conscious about it. You see, this game has so much replay value that focusing on leveling was not the point of the game to me.....the point was to play with friends and work as a team to earn better items. Yeah, some of the higher upgrade items require higher character levels, but that is what you have to work towards over time, not something done quickly. It takes a while to reach level 90. I have 4 level 90's (2 Apprentices and 2 Huntresses), a level 78 Squire, and a level 84 Monk. I've been playing since the end of October 2012. I really haven't put any effort into leveling my Squire and Monk to level 90 because I'm always trying to farm for better items or I am helping others level up instead of myself.

This is my opinion and I wish you better fortunes as you continue to level up.

Last I checked Glitter had 10 waves and the starting wave gave the least xp but you clearly know best.

I suggest you spend a little more time reviewing the scoring system.

I don't see how this is such an issue seeing as you're a glowie anyway making any leveling irrelevant.

Just wondering, whats a "glowie"? also, does the score you get attribute to the amount of experience you get from defeating a wave?