I have a question...

Why is it... That from level 70 to 71 it jumps from 120,000 experience to nearly 1,100,000 exp to level up? And the XP Booster only give's about 158,000 for it. At level 71 to 72 it jumps to like 2,000,000 and the XP Booster only give's me 300,000. But now the Overkill part: 72 to 73, jumps to over 7,000,000 EXP to level, and Boost only give's 675,150.

Why does it need to BOOST so much? It ruins ALL OF THE FUN! Can't you guys reduce it to where if you get Level 70+ it keeps increasing by like 50,000 each level up instead? Then at level 90+ it jumps to 100,000 extra every level? And make the XP Booster more worth it too!

Cause to me, honestly, the game lost it's point in playing when I've beat almost the entire game I just gotta beat DLC's is all. There really is NO POINT anymore, it's becoming incredibly boring and dull, and only my friend's playing it recently got me to play it again cause of the MASSIVE EXP Boost between level's! People stop playing it at level 70+ half the time without Modded weapons cause it's sooo much bullcrap! For real! If it wasn't increased so much so fast, I'd still be playing it. Also. Maybe you could INCREASE the max stats on DMG and Health to 150 instead of 120 as the cap and increase level cap from 100 to 110 or 120 instead? Let people get more into it LONGER let them get chances to actually become LEGEND'S on the game against INSANE(Insane+). I can easily do Insane, but NOT INSANE. For real... Ogre's got 2,200,000 health. The STRONGER VERSIONS of it have like 5,000,000 I think.

All honesty. This WAS the best game you guy's made... But now it's TERRIBLE for anyone that's a High-Level. AT LEAST update and fix that for all the player's?

You would be surprised at how much exp you can earn once you're level 74+ (Which if you're lucky might only take you 2 hours of playing the game to get too :P). I'd love to know where this "everybody quits at 70+" idea comes from, because personally I found the only huge exp jumps were from 74+ (which, by the time you get to that level, the entire dynamic of the game changes and becomes quite fresh again. You can begin utilize 'non-modded' gear to tackle nightmare mode for all but a few of the DLC maps).

Unless I can get freakin' 500,000 in a match it'll end up taking 7 hours+ to get from 74 to 75. And as for the EXP stuff... I know that's a bit of a lie by the fact that one of my friend's is level 81. He told me how it work's. He said it only get's SLIGHTLY easier at level 74+... Then get's MUCH harder afterward's. I don't wanna sit there for HOURS AND HOURS on-end to get up ONE LEVEL that takes a FULL 20Mil+ EXP to get. PLUS! I've Played Runescape um... I grind on there to the CORE... In the time it takes me to get from level 128 to 135 on Runescape is how long it'd take me to get from 71 to 72. From 72 to 73 I could get from 135 to 150+. THAT is how OPed the leveling is on Dungeon Defender's.

Morrago Insane+? What the heck is Morrago?

Marrago Desert Town, it's one of the Eternia Shards DLC maps.

But speaking from experience here, I have at least 4-5 heroes over or level 74... I can assure you, it really doesn't take as long as you are making it out to be... If you can jump on the bandwagon of a NMHC kings game build, you can essentially get to level 74 in one run.

My first 74 was achieved by grinding the ramparts on 'hard' difficulty, and even then it did not take me more than 2 hours...

Running someone from 1-74 takes me 15 minutes, and its about a year since I played DD1 now :P
If i remember right, I have something like 13 characters at level 100. Gotten those up from running people before xP

Um... You realize the EXP you earn was NERFED from over 200 a kill down to barely 30 right? And it got NERFED from the exp bonuses's from the round's from over 20,000 down to barely 7,000 all on Insae... On INSANE+ it's not much better.

That barely get's me 105,000.

uhm ....

:/

No, it gives 42 million exp to all 4 characters ...

Um... You realize the EXP you earn was NERFED from over 200 a kill down to barely 30 right? And it got NERFED from the exp bonuses's from the round's from over 20,000 down to barely 7,000 all on Insae... On INSANE+ it's not much better.

Forum -> Dungeon Defenders 2 > Suggestions ....

you are speaking of the console game? then go to the console forum! its two different games!

No it doesn't. I did the match, I beat the match. I barely got 105,000. Not even remotely near a Million.