How do I get the beta key to DD2?

There are no beta keys right now unfortunately, only alpha keys, which they are handing out during weekly events on the forums, the blogs, and social media sites. All random drawings. I DO wish they would allow us to buy back into the Alpha though. maybe sometime in the near future they will reopen that door for us, eh Trendy *wink wink nudge nudge* :)

Where is the blog & what is their social media sites? Can you link please?

Thanks for your answer mate!

You can find the blog by hitting the big 'Dungeon Defenders II' logo at the top of the page. However, when you go to comment on the blog post, it'll take you straight to a forum topic with the same blog post (Check under the 'News and Updates' sub-forum or click here)

The DD2 facebook page can be found here, and Twitter here. (However, I'm not sure if code giveaways are done via twitter, but don't take my word on that...)

Best of luck anelswe!

the best way to get a key, is to be active on their forum and social sites. Actually saying what you like and dont like on the dev posts for example, is much better than going there just to say random stuff to get a key :) To get something, one must give something afterall :)

the best way to get a key, is to be active on their forum and social sites. Actually saying what you like and dont like on the dev posts for example, is much better than going there just to say random stuff to get a key :) To get something, one must give something afterall :)

Commenting multiple times conversing with other users also helps. Show how awesome of a member you are!

Commenting multiple times conversing with other users also helps. Show how awesome of a member you are!

YOU are an awesome member Sparky! I agree though, useful contributions to the forums SHOULD be the best way to get a key. Luckily I have yet to see a key go to someone with a "FIRST" or an, "I agree" comment, so hopefully that's not coincidence and Trendy is taking that into account :)

Why would you want a key to alpha anyway, just wait till the full game release.

Some of us have a hard time waiting, and want to play now :) besides, the full release could be more than a year away still, we don't know. And more Dungeon Defenders will never be a bad thing

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
You know the drill ... shut up and take my ****ing money! I'd pay so much for the alpha it's not even funny - I need DD2 right about nao! :(

• 2 weeks later...
You know the drill ... shut up and take my ****ing money! I'd pay so much for the alpha it's not even funny - I need DD2 right about nao! :(

Put your money where your mouth is then! How much would you pay? Has anyone compiled a census of peoples willing to commit with their dosh to get this thing up and running?

Im starting at $50AUD. I wonder how much the tally would end up at? Sorry my commercial brain is over stimulated right now. ummm!

• 3 weeks later...

gamer pro

well i realy need yo get in to this testing i can help them out,i know how to make a good game what people are looking for and want. they havent made any good games in years and people are allways looking for that game u just cant put down i realy want to help this team out,and get involved.
take war hammer online great game but they went down becase they didnt listin to there people that will happen fast for this game to.