[WTA] Ulti++ Dps Chain Boots

Auction Ended!

Edit: Sorry for the short notice on the end time its just the bid went way over to what i thought it would and im happy with the final offer

Auction Ended!

Edit: Sorry for the short notice on the end time its just the bid went way over to what i thought it would and im happy with the final offer

Congrats.

Just FYI. It is customary to still set an end time to give others fair warning of when it will end. If you are happy with current offer then just say so and set an end time for a few hours later. Although it is still your auction and can do it however you see fit. :)

Also to note possibly for future auctions, capping dps sets usually trade for 75-80 cubes even if they would auction for more.

Congrats.

Just FYI. It is customary to still set an end time to give others fair warning of when it will end. If you are happy with current offer then just say so and set an end time for a few hours later. Although it is still your auction and can do it however you see fit. :)

Also to note possibly for future auctions, capping dps sets usually trade for 75-80 cubes even if they would auction for more.

When he told me he wanted to end the auction right there, I did warn him about it. But he seemed pretty determined, as he said the auction didn't pick up after 2 days and he was expecting much less.

I cannot agree with your 'general values'. Each player value items differently, hence each one has its own value list. If the seller found an ult set not useful but merely as currency, he would value it less. It's ultimately up to the seller to decide the value of items.

Capping ult dps armors (both resists and hero damage) go for 15-25 cubes depending on quality. If it's a good set with good hero hp and ab1/2, 100 is a fair price. If it's a bad set (like some of the sets people bid in killing's auction) with pieces lacking hero hp or ab2 or negative hero stats, it's not even worth 60 cubes. And let's be honest, hardly anyone will ever buy these so-called 'capping ult dps armors'. The only reason killing was willing to take them is because he was quitting and he was doing the community a favour.

Hence it's illogical to say capping ult dps set is valued GENERALLY at 75-80, as each case should be assessed independently. It may not matter to you wealthy guys, but it matters a lot to people who have barely 10 cubes or less.

Well people use the same 'illogical' on Event Item values, so yes in general an Ult set is valued less. At the end nothing worth anything unless to sellers/buyers agreement :p

I agree. It should definitely be up to the seller to decide values. I was just giving him the general trade value as people tend to place a lower value on them when accepting them in trade than what they may actually be worth. Same thing can be said for diamonds. Singles can go for more than 8 cubes when auctioned and doubles can go for more than 15 but that is what they are typically accepted at.

Well thanks guys for all the feedback, I definitely know what to do next time I auction :)