Sign in to follow this  
AlbinoAdam

Equipped items stolen!

Over the last fortnight I've had this occur over 3 times and seen it occur to someone else.

The first time this happened, I'm hosting a lobby, some dude joins and he just stands there doing nothing. I cycled between two of my characters testing my towers DPS and then I decided to just jump in to local as the only people joining are modders. Then I seen it, both my Oculus and Crysknife were gone. I frantically searched through my item box but to no avail. I then read some reports of the same thing happening. I thought it must just be a select few who were doing this and thought I'd just been the unlucky one for that day.

Second time, I hopped into a game of Summit and I start running round, all of a sudden, my giraffe just disappears from over my shoulder when some dude ran up to me! I pleaded for it back but he just ignored me.

The third time was particularly a good showcase if how bad an issue this is as it happened today. I had been farming Giraffe's and got a 105^ one. Straight after upgrading I decided to jump into a public game, but this time I decided to back my save up (thankfully). The first game I jump into I put a tower down I notice my towers DPS was rather low. Some dude had ran up to me and grabbed it in the very first game I decided to jump into!
Again, thankfully it was backed up about 10 minutes prior to this.

I also helped someone farm some High Fives I witnessed being stolen from when he was AFK.

Is this issue you are experiencing? Is it well known? I just can't believe this is so widespread. I hope there is a way to prevent this or I'm not going to be able to meet new legit players due to fear of losing my work.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

It's very well known and wide spread. People do it just because they can making public lobbies even more tragic to witness than before the only way to reduce the risk is play local/private matches with people you trust even then if they feel like it they can steal items.

fixed on pc.... your always welcome to join the real version of the game ;)

You're always free to donate me money for a PC ;)

It's very well known and wide spread. People do it just because they can making public lobbies even more tragic to witness than before the only way to reduce the risk is play local/private matches with people you trust even then if they feel like it they can steal items.

Thanks, guess I'll never play public again unless I decide to back up my save every night :'(

Thanks, guess I'll never play public again unless I decide to back up my save every night :'(

If you're on xbox check out the legit player thread Sheep made, plenty of players hiding away in private matches away from the public crowd.

If you're on xbox check out the legit player thread Sheep made, plenty of players hiding away in private matches away from the public crowd.

I would but my highest character is only 79 and I assume the people on that list are for the most part probably 90 on a few characters. Just don't want to feel like dead weight.

I would but my highest character is only 79 and I assume the people on that list are for the most part probably 90 on a few characters. Just don't want to feel like dead weight.

I'm sure there are many people with the same level toons.

I'm sure there are many people with the same level toons.

I might have a look around and see. Been playing with the guy I helped for the past few days though so I should be good for now :)