Sign in to follow this  
amenaza7271

How long must i wait?

So some people may know since I was from the ps3 community but since gamespy shut down I have moved over to PC and theres just one problem! All of my toons are missing!! I have already emailed trendy's lost heroes email and I had gotten an immediate email right after, but im wondering how long it will be until my characters will be restored, if anybody knows the average time to get them back.

So some people may know since I was from the ps3 community but since gamespy shut down I have moved over to PC and theres just one problem! All of my toons are missing!! I have already emailed trendy's lost heroes email and I had gotten an immediate email right after, but im wondering how long it will be until my characters will be restored, if anybody knows the average time to get them back.

How many toons did you have on the pc when you lost them all? There are usually plenty of people will to help you get them back. Also, if you used the export to Open function then you can at least continue playing on Open with all your characters.