[WTA] Celebration

I can say that I know sniffy does farm small coal every day as I'm sure everyone else in this completion does. Kind of stupid that people would jump out and call hackers on people for farming something other than lab imo. People used to spawn diamonds every single day be for there value went to nothing. Not sure why it would be so hard to believe that they would ever farm them again.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I'll back wat and sniff up too.
I even crashed sniffys WW farming a few times, by accident ofcause. :D
But that 24/9 gaming...
Mmm, I still miss having the time for that.

OT: Who in the world came up with the idea of calling people who can Edit a few stats, "hackers"?
Its not even remotely close to be a "hack" :D

OT: Who in the world came up with the idea of calling people who can Edit a few stats, "hackers"?

Erm, unless I misunderstand you, yes it is

Not sure what you mean but from what i understand, changing stats on a weapon/armor etc, is indeed hacking.
Maybe i misunderstood tho, but whatever it is, i'm sure that nobody who bid in this thread is a hacker.

No its not. You can check it, if you think im wrong.
The right term is Script Kiddies.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Script_kiddie

Thanks for pointing out what you meant, i was kinda confused.
thought you mean its not "hacking" when you change stats. But you meant the term apparently. :)

Ontopic, Good Luck Person dealing with all the small coals you gonna get :)

You would have known all these if you actually tried to play on these difficulties instead of listening to what others have to say.

Dace knows what he's talking about 98% of the time, so I went with what he said. His word is pretty much on point all the time.

I don't find it funny/respectful to joke about others' hard work, like you did with your 5200 small coals bid.

Joking about something on the internet, in a playful forum, unheard of. People joke about the holocaust on the internet, and that's not funny at all. Stop complaining. Pixels, Wat. Pixels.

I actually find this funny. Just because you don't have the resolve and persistence to accomplish something, others would not possibly have done it either. Is that how you think? LOL~

If you read my entire post thoroughly, you'll see that I said farming nonstop for 2 weeks straight, means you'll hit 4032 coal, max. Which is what I said no one had the patience for. I used that as a broad example, because at this point, it seems like you guys will keep bidding each other up until such a point. And I doubt, I mean I REALLY doubt anyone in the community has patience for that.

Also take into consideration that my full post was about singular farmers. The whole wat-ijohanne team thing is still kinda crazy if there's just the two of you. Interpretation and absolute understanding is key.

So, let's be very clear here. Are you calling us hackers and that we have obtained those small coals illegitimately?

twas

I am curious, to say the least, how did you manage to get 150 small coals within the last 6 hours?

Oh, and don't act like I'm the only one in this thread pointing fingers and getting slight suspicions.

When you take all that I've said, and add on the extreme amount of private profile links in this thread, you might get where I'm coming from. But, try your best not be narrow minded, and bias to your own side.

blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah

How about you do us a favor and stop dancing around in circles?
Just answer the question: are you calling us hackers and accusing us of having acquired those small coals illegitimately? Yes or no?

PS
Oh, and don't act like I'm the only one in this thread pointing fingers and getting slight suspicions.

This one gives me giggles. If you can do simple math, you should know getting 150 smalls within 6 hours is not possible. Period.

You guys are basically claiming to running as much as Classic's team did when WW first came out. And they had 10+ players constantly farming.

I wasnt around that time so im curious, how much were diamonds worth back in the day?

I wasnt around that time so im curious, how much were diamonds worth back in the day?

The thing is, the market was a bit different. If I'm correctly recalling, Mega Chickens were still worth about 14 cubes around that time frame. And the DPS Mega wasn't even a thing yet.

I sold a triple capping diamond to Eagle for 17 cubes, I think? But that was considered a good amount, as far as I was concerned. At least for that period of history. Non-caps didn't even sell. Singles probably went for 5ish. And doubles probably went for 10ish. But that was also when they were brand new, and no one knew the rarity of the HQ spawns, and cubes had more value than they seem to now.

I hope I answered you question, properly.

The thing is, the market was a bit different. If I'm correctly recalling, Mega Chickens were still worth about 14 cubes around that time frame. And the DPS Mega wasn't even a thing yet.

I sold a triple capping diamond to Eagle for 17 cubes, I think? But that was considered a good amount, as far as I was concerned. At least for that period of history. Non-caps didn't even sell. Singles probably went for 5ish. And doubles probably went for 10ish. But that was also when they were brand new, and no one knew the rarity of the HQ spawns, and cubes had more value than they seem to now.

I hope I answered you question, properly.

and you got 18coal/cube pretty much

You also got a capping ultimate DPS set for around 25 Cubes maybe less.
Cubes were worth much more back in the days.

And even farther back buying an Armguard of Earth for around 12 cubes.

I also bought my first ++ armor from towlie for 12 cubes around the time when you could buy ULT sets for 12-15 cubes.or capping SUP pieces for an mk2 or two :<
good times

I once bought a luv for 42 coobs.
I have 4 left contact me.

Buy them, bergz is good guy.

wow wish i was playing DD then lol. Its true though the value of cubes have gone down, seems like they're everywhere

@Articuno, You might as well want to feast your eyes on this, and stop those ridiculous accusations about us being hackers. I myself alone have farmed over 1300 small coals over the period of the last two weeks.

Do note I build 4 x buff + 3 x elec+strdrain + 1 x elec+strdrain+healing + the rest in archers from the mana available in the initial chests, so if you count backwards you can do the math yourself, assuming you're beyond 3rd grade in math that is.

Keep in mind, we're not all native English speakers, so no reason to step on us for that - that's just being elitist and a bad person at best, so lay off that kindly, thank you.

To get 1500 small coals with 2 people would Mean they each farmed for about 4 and a half hours every day for 2 weeks which is totally doable , I would never be able to do that but thats why I have respect for Wat and Sniffy and everyone else that has farmed this many small coals.
Also Articuno you asked how would the winner decide who the prize goes to , theres this thing where people just wana help out their friends and dont expect anything in return.
And because you wouldnt enjoy doing this doesnt mean other people dont enjoy this or dont wana try to win.

Anyway keep on farming small coals I'm sure person man will be happy with all the small diamonds he'll be able to make :)

Who gets the celeb between sniffy and wat is not something that they will have a problem with

I would like to remind everyone here to keep it civil. Also, if you suspect someone of something, please report the issue to a Trendy person or moderator. Please do not call out users or imply that you think they are doing something wrong. Leave that judgement to us. Witch hunting / name-and-shaming is against the rules of the forum.

Thanks to everyone in advance for your understanding.

I'll assume the auction has ended, and that as our bid was the winning one - just grab hold of wat and me when you can person, and we'll exchange the small coals (kinda had to split them around accounts to make it all fit somewhere, hehe)

Great contest person, thanks for the battle till the end guys - and with persons gracious payment for the small coals to those who didn't win, there's really no losers. Oh, and I guess I can say on most on behalf of most of us - WW will have wait for any of us to return for quite some time ;)

I myself alone have farmed over 1300 small coals over the period of the last two weeks.

Kudos on the hard work and patience, Johanne.

Assuming you're beyond 3rd grade in math that is.

This was unnecessary.

Keep in mind, we're not all native English speakers, so no reason to step on us for that - that's just being elitist and a bad person at best, so lay off that kindly, thank you.

Also unnecessary. If you reread, he asked me the same question a few times; and I answered accordingly. But he decided to keep asking. I questioned his reading level, because it didn't seem like my obvious answer was getting through to him.

Giving people hassles for their English interpretation is one of the last things I even think of saying, if the user's first language isn't even English. With the way you, and your partner present yourselves within vocabulary terms, I'd say you seem to understand the language better than 85% of the actual English speakers, here. I would have never guessed your first language wasn't English.