[PS3] Last Call for Event Items

Its been good getting to know and play with a some you guys. Hope everyone has something to fill the void, whether it be the PC version, DD2 when it comes, or a different game. The PS3 Community will be missed... But never forgotten

Haha, The Has Been Doubled!

Ill be on for the rest of today as well if anyone wants a fallen one before the PS3 servers get shut down

also got some singularity trackers and slow mo's if anyone needs them, just hit me up! PSN: heer29 :)

You guys are always gives people happy. :cool:
but it helps each of us remember how much we have to be grateful for! :o :o :o

If there is any items you still need let me know ASAP. :)

Ill be on for the rest of today as well if anyone wants a fallen one before the PS3 servers get shut down

I will see all of you on DD2! It was fun! Never played a game on the PS3 for so long,2 1/2 years!thanx Rangerz and everybody on the event team! Take care everyone and see you on the other side,DD2!

ok guys im off for the night, hopefully everyone that wanted something got it and ill see you all around!

Man I miss you guys already. You all need to move over to PC! I have to keep my eye on the humble bundles. If it does go on sale I might be willing to donate a copy or two :P

Hello all .ranger or heer if either of you have a chain event armor i could use it if your online and see me on send invite ill quit what im doing and come get it plzz and thank you

sent from my evil hideout

Thanks it will go to great use for my hero .its still so sad the end is near

sent from my evil hideout

I'm on right now if anyone is on and if there are still items mainly fallen ones I need them

you will have to look for me on psn. I'll try to get on for you sometime this weekend.