[WTA] Ult+ Mail Tower Chest

**Auction Over**

Auctioning this Ult+ piece.

This will end 60 hours from this post, but any bid in last hour will extend it another 24 hours.
Min/Reserve is 5 cubes
b/o: 15 cubes

Coal/Cubes only please

c/o: 6 cubes (IGN)

Bump...basically a capping ult with that awesome '+' tag !

sorry bids close to the end make the auction extended. didnt have time to overbid and tapatalk wasnt working, if u want it overbid me again...

Enviado do meu LG-E430 através de Tapatalk

also this runned for some dayd anf u only bid in last hours. and overbiding for 1 cube is never cool, peace

Enviado do meu LG-E430 através de Tapatalk

I have no idea why you are complaining. He bid 10 hours before it ended which is not even close to "last hours". And a 1 cube increase when the c/o is 5 is more then reasonable considering its a 20%bump....

IGN is winner. As stated from the beginning it was to end 60 hours from my original post, unless last bid was within 1 hour of that deadline. Since we are all spread out in many timezones, I find it easiest to state number of days (and/or hours) the auction will run (or end) rather than trying to calculate the time differences.

I do appreciate the bids MrMacGoo and (of course) would rather have 8 cubes, but I can't change the terms.

I have no idea why you are complaining. He bid 10 hours before it ended which is not even close to "last hours". And a 1 cube increase when the c/o is 5 is more then reasonable considering its a 20%bump....

fine...