I hate it when.......

1. you're running Labs and the 20th EV decides to sit on the other side of the map, nowhere near a ledge...

2. you're hosting a game and other players hang out at the forge while you're still building...especially when the game is named "stay away from forge...

3. you're upgrading a DPS/resist armor piece while watching the hockey game on you're other computer and you miss the extra resist point...doohhh!!...

4. you read Squidedish's Speed Running General thread and see that he's running TD NMHC in 10 minutes, while it takes you 10 minutes to kill the damn turkey......

Add you're own if you have any

I hate it when you're just about to 3 star the last tower on a complex survival like karathiki or tinks nmhcmm and steam goes down.

I could go on for hours :)

1. You're jester rolling and about to do the last column and you get hit...so you roll again, and get hit again...

2. As the upgrader, you have two people next to you dropping mana, but they are just passing mana back and fourth to one another and not to you. /faceplam

3. When building, you're running out of time, you rush back to the forge to switch off your build char and miss by half a second.

4. You're just about to finish the old one and you get disconnected from steam

.......when a Djinn (apparently wearing a gas mask) desummons your 3 star buff beam in the middle of a gas trapped aura stack on the other side of the map, collapsing the build before you can get there to defend.

1. you're running Labs and the 20th EV decides to sit on the other side of the map, nowhere near a ledge...

2. you're hosting a game and other players hang out at the forge while you're still building...especially when the game is named "stay away from forge...

3. you're upgrading a DPS/resist armor piece while watching the hockey game on you're other computer and you miss the extra resist point...doohhh!!...

4. you read Squidedish's Speed Running General thread and see that he's running TD NMHC in 10 minutes, while it takes you 10 minutes to kill the damn turkey......

Add you're own if you have any

Woo for squidedish

1. You're jester rolling and about to do the last column and you get hit...so you roll again, and get hit again...

1. You're Jester rolling and missed a slot but no enemies will hit you for the next 30 secs but the second after you've aborted it by yourself :D

2. You're checking the minimap for upgrades and you press G but then you realize there was a good piece between your towers.

3. You're running harder maps like Aka/WW and strangers joining and playing with builders.

4. You have build an 'aggro' build but players walking all over the map and upgrade your towers although you told not to do.

5. You're running a public game and you can't check their stats, also not if you are staying right in front of them and keep pressing 'F'. (This killed most of my and friends fun, there are just too many hackers out and/or players who doesn't fit NM.)

6. You're running CD and suddenly you fall through the ground on Old One.

7. You're running a survival and get your Ult drop already on Waves 18-22. (Mainly trolled stuff)

8. You're running Silent Night or Extravaganza and someone picks up immediately the present during build phase.

9. You're running Greater Turkey Hunt and lost another time on Wave 9 (Seriously it's always very close for me)

10. You're joining someone who needed help but then you get kicked once the build is complete.

1. You're Jester rolling and missed a slot but no enemies will hit you for the next 30 secs but the second after you've aborted it by yourself :D

Every time.

1. When you're picking up loot and you accidentally equip the item instead of sending it to item box.

2. When you are trying to upgrade towers and huntress traps get the highest priority in upgrading.

3. When someone is trying to argue with me that you cannot trade more than 12 things at a time.

4. When you are making a trade with someone and the item you are trading magically disappears.

the list goes on

I hate it when I'm on a good TD speedrun, then I make a mistake that costs me two seconds and I have to restart . =[

Every time.
1. When you're picking up loot and you accidentally equip the item instead of sending it to item box.

haha, I did this the other day at the end of a Sky run, my item box was full so my current item dropped to the floor. I was just about to press 'G' then I noticed it. Lucky, otherwise it would of been bye bye ulti armor.

I hate it when people comment on my chat having caps - I have it mapped as map so am always pressing ....

Re swapping gear just map that button to a far away place , I use o.

I hate it that I only realised you didn't need to be in a team for the events for tavern incursion ( but glad I made it for that one!!!!)

I hate steam d/c's , I finally shake that cba ness and then last couple of waves, not the start, it d/c's.

1.You're upgrading mid-battle and get hit just before you finish upgrading.
2.You choose "follow me" with Summoner, only to realize you accidentally hit "select all targets" first, instead of the few you wanted to follow you.
3.When upgrading a group really fast, the upgrade icon automatically goes to something you just upgraded over something you haven't upgraded yet, and you accidentally click it.
4.I'm too high level for the easy stuff, but not high enough for the really hard stuff. Like where I am now :(
5.I take a chance to jump into the fray to collect more mana, only to die by a few Kobold explosions, or something, and lose all of it.
6.The game tells me that the crystal is under attack, even when it's just one Wyvern that got past (it happens). I want to yell and say "OMG I KNOW!" It's like the game is mocking me, thinking "i could have done better".

- I hate it when after wheeling, there is one djin left, flying outside the map on CD.
- I hate it when i'm trying to upgrade my defenses and the game priorize my gaz trap over everything else.
- I hate it when steam goes down once your survival setup is ready, upgraded to 3 stars.
- I hate it when i see an ult drop on lab, going back to tavern to see the piece annnnnnnnd :
[SPOILER]tada

[/SPOILER]
- I hate it when i'm speedruning and realizing that i forgot to build something after pressing G.
- I hate it when i have to run behind someone to see his stats (i'm curious).
- I hate it when the last EV standing on lab is trolling you and decide to jump like a kangaroo and not falling.
- I hate it when i'm switching from a normal map to labs and forget to put back my mana bow to his folder. (RIP to many of them)
- I really hate it when an app interrupt my wheeling on CD.

I hate it when that last ogre takes forever to spawn on Akatiti
I hate it when I can't use my ps3 builds on NMHC
I hate it when I try to use the fans on sky city NMHC. It never works out.

- I hate it when i find a fairy with perfect color and it can't grow.
- I hate it when i fully upgrade a fairy and forget to rename it.
- I hate it when people call me crazy because of my fairies. :)

Someone hosts for you and says you can bring in another character, and you don't know how to use the emulator and delete a lvl 74 character, and then can't figure out how to hit 'G'. doh

*yes that's me the n00b lol*

edit - also hate mic spammers

Hmmmm,,, Seems like no 1 hates RNG <_<

1- I hate it when people join your game and start giving you orders instead of suggestions.
2- I hate it when people decide to go afk in speed runs, akatiti or ww as well -_-

.....when you drop some gear to get that aura stack closer to the crystal and you then see the timer go 3..2..1 CRAP !!!

This happened just once, many moons ago, when I had the sound muted and got distracted. Lesson learned - only take off gear by moving it to your item box and stay focused or you may lose some special armor/weapon/pet.

Oh no, not again.

yup again and i hate that it always happens on the weekend.