Dungeon Defenders memories

My favourite memory was a bug with the portal gun where if you placed the right portal directly in front of on of the spawn rooms on any map you could use the other portal to glitch through the boundary and stand in the creep spawning area, it was then fun to get someone trapped in there before a wave and watch them try and kill all the invulnerable creeps that never left the room to become vulnerable. it was a good distraction if you where low on defences but the recipient of the teleport wasn't always happy :p

My favourite memory is everything before the 20+ survival grind for which made me stop playing :)

• 4 weeks later...
Definitely playing with people in the community. It was just awesome to see how nice and funny our community is.
Also, Aquanos survival. It will forever be the only map I have a memorized build for :) Shoutout to Rizz for showing me it.
Also, having one of the best sets i the game for a while was fun. I wish I hadn't sold it. The game is a lot more fun without the constant replacing and selling of items.

Almost forgot! Both have to do with the forums. Being the first non-mod person to post on the forums was pretty cool, and also kind of strange. And when the defense council was first launched, they had mod powers on the forums, so I alerted the mods by giving Immortal-D an infraction (after he asked me to demonstrate) :P I'm still impressed I didn't ban half the forums.
Also, every time I find some kind of error on the forums, and a mod, usually H̶i̶t̶m̶o̶n̶c̶h̶a̶n̶ iamisom, tells me they appreciate it. It makes me feel like I helped.

My favorite memory? Hmmm, I would have to say it comes back from even before DD1 was released. Back in 2010, when the whole concept was completely new to everyone, and all we would do is create theories on how we would play the game, even a year before it was officially released. I remember when the cell phone game came out first, and my phone was not strong enough to play it, and I didn't have enough money to buy a brand new phone, so what would I do? I would look on the Wikipedia, look at the layouts of the maps, I would draw out the maps onpaper, and theorize where i could lay defenses, what defenses i cocould see. Of course, I had no idea how these defenses ACTUALLY did in game, but remembering those days is still exciting to me. And then once the game actually released, my life just turned into one big blur. Wouldn't be surprised if I went multiple weeks without sleep, all my theories finally coming to life, being able to put months of planning into effect, I just couldn't get enough. Everything was so well done and implemented, it definitely lived up to its hype. Well done Trendy :)

Just playing this game. The forums. Everything.

Edit: My sig is just shameful

I think my favorite moment was when, after only a couple months of being apart of this community, I jumped in a random game off DD1 with someone who was just starting. I jumped in their game of deeper well on normal and when I joined I was immediately met with "Holy cow! Are you HPTSparky from the forums? I love how you are always so optimistic and try to help everyone you can." Pretty much made my life.

For me it was in DD1. I only had one character at the time, and had made it up to around level 76, and managed to get some mythical items from some pretty tough fought maps!

I put them into my AFK shop, which I hadn't used before, and had no idea what to value things at, so I put them in for a few hundred thousand to maybe a million each.

Anyways, I remember leaving the shop up over night, and returning the next day to find my mana had sky-rocketed! It was an incredible feeling of success! I'd expected nothing to sell, and had no idea whether I'd completely undervalued everything and lost out, but I honestly didn't care! Everything thing had sold, and I couldn't have been happier!

My favourite moment was downloading the demo of Dungeon Defenders (1) to the PC. Me and my husband had tried the game on the iPad and really disliked it. Then one day I saw the game and demo on Steam. My husband was sceptical but I downloaded it and was having a blast playing. My husband then downloaded the game to and after a few tries we both bought the game. He have now played for i think 600 hours and I almost 400. We did purchase the game for ur six year old son to and he really enjoys it!

Back to the favourite moment - trying the demo and see how good it was compared to the ipad version. The wow-feeling was so instant and so strong!

The first time I beat mistymire on insane by myself. I remember being so excited

Sent from North of the Wall and searching for Blood Raven!

• 1 month later...
Completing Endless Spires NMHC 1st Wave for the very first time. It was so intense and it felt so good to be able to do something that until that moment I had thought was impossible. I had rush of victory, and even though I didn't get any mythical items, I still loved the experience.

My favorite memory of Dungeon Defenders was the time when the EV was released and in between that until the fourth shard was released. That's when DD was at it's prime.