Sign in to follow this  
LaurawantsaCow

Dungeon Defenders memories

I honestly have so many awesome memories with you all that I don't know which to pick. The first one that comes to mind occurred last November. We were about to let our fans buy a seat into the Defense Council by Donating to Child's Play charity. The response we got from that was amazing. You all crashed the site within 10 minutes. Within the hour we had sold all the seats and raised over $16,000 for Child's Play.

I love this community! <3

I honestly have so many awesome memories with you all that I don't know which to pick. The first one that comes to mind occurred last November. We were about to let our fans buy a seat into the Defense Council by Donating to Child's Play charity. The response we got from that was amazing. You all crashed the site within 10 minutes. Within the hour we had sold all the seats and raised over $16,000 for Child's Play.

I love this community! <3

Proud to be a part of that <3

My favorite memory? Honestly, the sheer amount of hours that I've even put into DDI. It's not like some, but hitting around 400 hours on any game for me, is an accomplishment. DDII should easily break this mark.

Every time I played the Summoner, I'd float around the map and go "OoooOoooOOOOOooOooOOOooo" to my friends really loud on voice chat during combat phases.

I was adorable.

My favorite moment has to be when I first played DD2 and there was a few of us in a TeamSpeak server. We talked for hours and played the same first map over and over again, I think even Laura joined us for a bit!
Good times ;)

DD memories huh? Well for me it has to be Ye Olde Summoner bug, where having 2 different pets causes the one with faster fire rate to override the others fire rate to be the same. For reference

Best memory would have to be playing the assault pack with my buddy. He and I both went with the Ranger and grinded INS difficulty with only about 4k hp between us. So difficult and so much fun!

My favorite memory wasn't a singular moment. It was watching the event hosts take the reigns of the community events. They provided countless hours of entertainment. They expanded the very definition of what Dungeon Defenders is. And they did it voluntarily. They gave up so many of their weekends to host the events, and they made it their mission to make sure that everyone could participate. It was incredible to see them in action. We're so thankful for their commitment, passion and creativity.

Endless grinding on glitterhelm insane to get to 83 on ps3, or being able to play all of the new content now on PC. Getting rewards for beating sky city is nice, but being able to actually play CD without ultra lag and a high chance of corruption is amazing!

My favorite memory was when someone a friend and I were playing with we didn't know was helping us with some noob stuff and randomly gave us both like 30 billion mana. We were both just starstruck (unaware that it wasn't really that big of a gift) that someone could be so generous. From then on we were HOOKED.

My favorite memory comes from the console side. I had been practicing the event "Quest for The Four Part 3" in which we played moving core on Insane. The host played Santa and the other person, an elf. Santa and the elf must stay on the crystal. The other two people were squires that must pull the sleigh aka, "crystal" by being around it.

I was practicing the part of the elf for roughly 5 days while I was sick in bed. When the event day finally came up, I was asked if I could fill in a spot that the team of desktop joe, CldsHaven, and Damocles was missing. I agreed, of course. CldsHaven was our "elf", and about half way through the event I realized that this would count as my first and only chance at the event item. The crystal was hit multiple times, and at this time they were all laughing at how worried I was getting xD. Thankfully, we still won, and I received my armor piece. Still the funniest thing to happen to me that's DD related. =]

When Trendy said "Rakkeon" in the stream to get a beta key for the moba. <3 My heart was beating so hard. haha

I can't even choose one memory, my best memory will be when i choose to buy DD1 on steam because this is the only game that i ever loved so much and that gave me so many good memories, i'm still smiling just thinking of some of them :')

The first times i played dd1 :)
It got so addicted to it and even talked my brother into playing :D

My favorite memories were building all of the Quest DLC, sky city nearly gave me a heart attack. That and voicing the final boss in the middle of the programming room with my sock on the microphone.

My favorite memories is when i played more than 48hours at Dungeon Defenders with friends. You don't need top sleep for playing at a good game :D

Has to be when I finally started winning some of the easier maps on nightmare. I hope you won't make us wait for survival for too long!

My favorite memories were building all of the Quest DLC, sky city nearly gave me a heart attack.

My favorite memory was giving Tsuda a heart attack.

I have a lot of good memories with Dungeon Defenders. Something not many ppl know is that I made a lot of the original Dungeon Defenders maps while I was sitting in class on my laptop, classes that I flunked for some strange reason....

How about the time that we got sucked into the world of Etheria and we had to defeat the "Old One" to get back home? Wait a minute! That never happened. (lol)

A real memory would probably be hosting events for people on the Xbox 360. Just seeing them happy getting an event item and saying that the event was good. :)

I have multiple moments that really stand out for me, and those were the first time I fought every boss. That feeling of anticipation when the boss counter started, and that cutscene where the boss entered the level. I absolutely loved that.

My first (and best) Dungeon Defender memory was with my friend during college. We started up dungeon defenders one night before we went out to the bar and were immediately immersed in the game. Both of us actually forgot to go out to the bar because we were so ready to just move on to the next level. We finally stopped when we got to the end of the main campaign because we couldn't beat it, but that was probably the most fun that I've had in a while playing a co-op game with someone in my life, and believe me, we play a lot of co-op in this house (Mario kart, smash, etc). The best part about this game is that it's a loot based, hero centric tower defense game, a unique combination of three very popular elements that draws us in every time we play.

I hope to make more memories with my friends when we get to play DD2!