Sign in to follow this  
Childe_ANM

WTA 6.6k Monk Hybrid DPS Set + ULT ACC!

Hello everyone!
its been a while since iv been able to play and i need some currency to get back into the game here, this auction will run until the 25th of may, it may be extended but there will be no buyouts, no private or pm offers, i refuse to take bids without sid, no bids from sketchy people, no lowball bids, also please be nice to each other.

I will accept: Cubes, Diamonds, event items ask me or post your value..(this seems to be working pretty well in other places, if it becomes a problem ill just steal a table of values from somewhere) bid increments of 1 cube to start and if(when) we get to 50+ it will go by 5's thats minimum. no calling out others bids, their items, or their names, cause i dont like that on my auctions, mind your manners dd!

Now take a Look what i have for you guys today:

Ultimate Cornucopia from mkjo, sitting at 455 dmg and 0 ab2!
Ultimate ++ Dragon at 66k with 518 ups is a huge dps pet, great hero stats!
Ultimate Sparus 26.5k 480 hero and 411 ab2!
Supreme CAPPING beard with great health and ab2 at 119 with 13^ left!
Supreme Shattersteel guards at 323 hero and ab2 at 196!
Ultimate-Ultimate ++ armor the only one without ab2 is the caping boots.

alright now if i missed something let me know pls :)
bid away you have 4 days before this amazing Set is gone forever! :squire:

C/O: friendly takes the lead again 125 cubes

Very nice set! I might offer a set of eggs, if you tell me what you value them at. :)

oh.. i wouldnt have a problem with that but i already have my bunny costume. if you some other than smalls id have to look up a value for em, but a set would obviously be worth more :p

WTA 6.6k Monk Hybrid DPS Set + ULT ACC!

Pretty sure he means hybrid as in boost / DPS :)

Correct. Hero damage obviously primarily but the hero boost ability second makes what i call the hybrid (May not be the right use of the word) Usually people make sets as just boost or just dps but focusing on both but heavy in the dps side i put this together. Not very many agree with how i make my sets.. But its how i do it and i can pretty much get away with it.

Bump

Awesome.. Ur name is familiar, I'm not rejecting your bid but i remember their being confusion with you and someone else? Pm me, Till then i have to (cautiously) assume the worst.

Friendly creep taking the lead again..

Keep the bids coming, wake up bump

Awesome.. Ur name is familiar, I'm not rejecting your bid but i remember their being confusion with you and someone else? Pm me, Till then i have to (cautiously) assume the worst.

Friendly creep taking the lead again..

Keep the bids coming, wake up bump

think your talking about the ult++ clava he sold :)

think your talking about the ult++ clava he sold :)

What i mean is there was a well known hacker with name of awesomeSOS or something, but i dont remember who was who, just remember there was some name confusion when he got his bids rejected, (i dont wanna do that..) seeing as its not top bid it doesent matter much unless he bids again, in which case id like to know who was who, giving SOS the benefit of the doubt which some do not.

hey whats ur B/O ???

I dont think were there yet, i was hoping for a bid war with that pet and the ult Acc in particular..

I'll come up with a buyout in a day or so.