Sign in to follow this  
LaurawantsaCow

Dungeon Defenders Crossover

Sorry if any of these are repeated:
Fierce Deity's Sword(Legend of Zelda):

Hammer of Gods(God Mode):

TerrorBlade's Swords(Dota 2):

DRAGONBALLS!!!!!!!! , collect X amount during a particular month and unlock special pet ........( can do this similar to the mega chicken event )

The Frying Pan from TF2. With flavor text like "A cooking instrument favored by many demolitionist cyclops".

SPANG!

zanpaktou from the anime bleach!, how awesome would that be .. maybe a unique ability attached to the sword/

not really a weapon but i want the 'backstab / blink strike ability like Riki in dota 2'

I imagine the invis enemy in dd2 might have this, I want to use stealth and cunning on a hero and blink or hide in the shadows.

Maybe for down the track,

I'd love Sephiroth's "Masamune" sword from Final Fantasy VII. Growing up, FFVII was my childhood and I've a huge love for it, so seeing something incorporated into one of my new favourites would be fantastic!

Alternatively, perhaps a "Cloud Strife" hairstyle (Maybe in the hat slot?) for someone? :squire:

Oh god it's so beautiful!!!

I think other cameos from final fantasy would be awesome, like some of the more well known summons, perhaps creating a little different rake on the summoner. I think Mounts would be am interesting addition to the game. Maybe mostly for cosmetic affect, or maybe help increase the speed a little. Help the poor little squire reach those far chests on NM difficulty and still have time to build lol.

I'd love Sephiroth's "Masamune" sword from Final Fantasy VII. Growing up, FFVII was my childhood and I've a huge love for it, so seeing something incorporated into one of my new favourites would be fantastic!

Alternatively, perhaps a "Cloud Strife" hairstyle (Maybe in the hat slot?) for someone? :squire:

Oh god it's so beautiful!!!

There was at least one obvious reference to Final Fantasy in Dungeon Defenders. :^)

Hey, that's not a nice thing to say! You shouldn't make fun of the Apprentice's gargantuan head (or love of oversized novelty hats).

There was at least one obvious reference to Final Fantasy in Dungeon Defenders. :^)

I know! I wonder how many Apprentices named "Vivi" there were running around :apprentice:

I know! I wonder how many Apprentices named "Vivi" there were running around :apprentice:

I alone had four apprentices names Vivi. Not ashamed at all!

You know, I think getting together with the terraria developers would create some great crossovers both could benefit from. They just recently announced terraria 2,and have shown they are more than willing to work with other developers in the same fashion. Also, I freakin love terraria :O lol don't worry guys, DD is still number one in my life though :) <3