5/6/14: Forum Changes

Hit the bullet points!

• You can now have 3 videos per post!
  • Users are now sent email notifications for private messages and thread updates. You can turn this off in the settings.
  • Moved the Trading Archive to the PC/Mac/Linux Trading subforum. (No use having a visible subforum for an archive.)

Any chance on an inbox increase to 150? Pretty please with an eternia crystal on top?

Any chance on an inbox increase to 150? Pretty please with an eternia crystal on top?

Would anyone else like this?

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, i got a strange "white box" on top of the forums since yesterday and i haven't found any way to get rid of it :

And i don't see the playverse thing anymore, anyway to make things like before?
Am i the only one to experience that?

Hi, i got a strange "white box" on top of the forums since yesterday and i haven't found any way to get rid of it :

And i don't see the playverse thing anymore, anyway to make things like before?
Am i the only one to experience that?

I'm getting the same error =\

Oh, I thought it was just my browser messing up...

"body" is missing it's 100px top padding.

Without the 100px padding:

With the 100px padding:

To further elaborate my previous post:

The padding has been commented out, and thus the top of the page looks like... Well... You know =)
I can't tell if PHP is using includes to append this, but what I found is that in the page head, there's a style tag containing the style properties for several elements of the page, but more importantly; the padding you want.
The first line inside this style tag is: "/* ----------[ Less Stuff ]----------- */".

There're several properties that have been commented out, and they include;
The old background image (The light yellowish one).
-30px top position (Which I found to be a very bad thing. It messes the whole thing up. Cutting away the top portion of the Squire's Sword. You can probably delete this property entirely)
And of course the body padding.

Either these style properties has been edited using stylevars or the additional.css, and simply been commented out, when testing new ideas.

I was baffled when I didn't find the normal import query string for the stylesheet next to these properties, so I checked the head, and sure enough - there's a style tag hiding in there.

Hope this helped you guys, and if you already knew all this stuff and if you've dealt with the matter in a devbuild of the style which will be pushed later - then you can delete this post =)

Regards,
Selfrot