Sign in to follow this  
Deathdealer1877

Biggest Event Auction id DunDef History!- Get your share

Hi. I don't want to take this off topic at all, but the family is getting there. Toddler with tonsillitis and all. Apart from that all is well, been far busier than I wish I was though. Hope you are well, and the fam of course ;)

I think you're doing the right thing Death. Silent bidders often ruin things, if only through paranoia. If you have the stuff to bid, then you can afford to be public about it ;)

Tonsillitis sucks, enjoy them while they are on. Pretty soon they are teenagers and trying to tell you how to run the household. Things are ok here, in the process of moving here soon. I got to find a job first there though. I've been getting sick for months now, might finally have an idea as to what the cause is.

Final Call for bids is Friday! I will not be accepting bids after that date! My sisters wedding is tomorrow so I wont be updating the bids though out then but rather when I check it Friday. If bids have changed as for who gets what I will notify those who have lost their position and give them a chance to regain their position since I wont be here to update. See you guys then!
-Nick

Tell her congrats, tell Nep I said Hi.

So after some thought to it I had a chat with Arti and he's ok with my decision. I just cant let go of these arm guards, they are my babies. Arti, being the charming and understanding gentlemen that his is understands why I cant let go. If he's ok with it you all should be too, I dont want any blow back from this.
I appreciate it guys and thanks Arti.

And thus the biggest auction has shrank down to a normal auction. :)

And thus the biggest auction has shrank down to a normal auction. :)

Yeah it has shrunk dramatically now, but there are still quite a bit of stuff. Those steig's are getting pretty high

Yeah it has shrunk dramatically now, but there are still quite a bit of stuff. Those steig's are getting pretty high

I know. Made me want to sell mine for a glacier and Magicite. That is way more than what they previously went for.