Decided I really want those last 2 achievements to get 100%

So im desperate in getting both Greater Turkey Hunt achievements. I am not sure what a proper payment is for help on this map but after logging in I saw I had 7 Cubes laying around. Also I guess I can give away a dps set I dont know if cube value dropped in the last months.

You would do me abig favour. I remember farming that map over and over again and just not looking forward to repeat that. I had to do it without proper pet even and just couldnt survive.

Also does anyone have any news regarding the moonbase wether it will still come including achievement? I might have to save my towergear afterall. If not everything will be up for grabs. But I see people already do that without permission haha.

3 cubes was typical at one time. I am always will to try and help people get their achievements but that is one I havent done much with so I cant guarantee success. :) Soikuri did it for a while I believe.

3 cubes was typical at one time. I am always will to try and help people get their achievements but that is one I havent done much with so I cant guarantee success. :) Soikuri did it for a while I believe.

soikuri quit i belive

Aww thats a bummer. Well I know it takes time and luck so I am willing to give all 7. Tonight I got nightshift but then im 5 days off. If anyone wants to help me let me know :) Contact me on Steam or Twitch. Both should be found on Shadoureon.

Soikuri is back on DD I think but may not be running this service.

Where is sgof when you need him? :) He helped me get mine. Hosted public runs of GTH randomly so I ran around with my barb at the time killing turkeys with him. Was a lot of fun.

I got mine solo, I only ran it once with 2 people and he fell in a hole and we ran out of time on wave 9.
I could give it a shot with you sometime. Depends on our schedules. Weekends and most evenings are bad for me.

i can give it a try just add me and ill go for it on the weekend and on last before killing last turkey ill invite you so you get the achievement. i dont care that much about the price but if you want to give me something for it i wont say no xD. Only beat it once before but at least a real challenge in the game but dont expect success on the first try.

Sounds like it is time for some of us veterans to get good at a challenge we dont like very much. :) At least this game continues to give us challenges.

one of these days ill actually try to do gth again

Looks like that day is upon all of us.

Never ever again -.-

Everything is fine but Wave 9 :/ If you have done Wave 9 then you have won, Wave 10 is so much easier :(

Never ever again -.-

Everything is fine but Wave 9 :/ If you have done Wave 9 then you have won, Wave 10 is so much easier :(

Cmon man. Dont turn down the challenge. You work hard at figuring out some great builds for 2k stats. I am sure you can come up with something good for this map as well. :) I believe soikuri made a guide we can all at least start with.

I hath been summoned
All the drama aside, I would love to help op but I don't think I have the stats for it atm. Hopefully someone else can help ya out. I can try if I am able to beat it today though.

I hath been summoned
All the drama aside, I would love to help op but I don't think I have the stats for it atm. Hopefully someone else can help ya out. I can try if I am able to beat it today though.

What do you need to get going again? Me and a couple friends would be happy to help you out. I am sure there are plenty of others too.

What do you need to get going again? Me and a couple friends would be happy to help you out. I am sure there are plenty of others too.

Yes, let's help the turkey hunting master!
He will rise again, and help us!
but he needs us first!
im up for helping you out bro!

I can offer a barb set, a singlecap diamond and a mask of RNG :)

I know I can get some chickens or laser bots from lab if people need them. I tried the laser bot on GTH and it works pretty well. Has more range than a mega it seems though not as powerful.

Thanks alot to everyone who offered to help me out! :) I am basically geared up now but it's nothing to be proud of :D
I just need to figure out how it would be best to continue the gth run/teaching/whatever it was policy
I'm open to ideas *hint*hint* :)

Well you could do it several ways but I would suggest people group up into teams with 2-4 veterans if people are going to host pubs or help others get the achievement. Teams who are used to playing together will do better. So probably need to teach one person what and where to build stuff in a group and the rest pick a corner of the map and run around in a circle killing turkeys. :)

Not sure if all that would work or if it is even best since I am definitely not a GTH expert.

Mr Biglesworth was a Master at GTH. Self taught in one weekend. He used Barb with Squire Animus

Mr Biglesworth was a Master at GTH. Self taught in one weekend. He used Barb with Squire Animus

Yeah. I remember when he first started learning it. Worked hard at it to help Xytech with it. Did a good job. Sadly he is retired otherwise I would be dragging him into this too. :)

I finished it with a bunch of randoms (miraculously). We had a hybrid huntress who laid down traps; those lasted like 30 seconds until djinn unsummoned them, but she just kept running around continuously laying them.

I started with summoner and put archers down on pumpkins and on top of railings scattered throughout all the map. After they started to become self-sufficient, I went barbarian + battle droid and ran around keeping tabs on all my minions. Everyone else kinda did their own thing, including one moocher who instantly died at the start of every wave.

If you guys are gonna do this map, I'm happy to help! I'm always up for a challenge.