Sign in to follow this  
Fozzie

Steal bug fix too late for me

Glad to see Trendy fixed the hero steal bug, shame it was after some low life stole my diamond.

So to the low life who is running around with my hard earned diamond, [redacted].

Sad to hear you got robbed too. I doubt any of the thieves uses the forums. Anyways you may want to edit your post, right now it violates a forum rule. Swearing isn't allowed :)

Really gutted

Edited.

Shame I don't frequent the forums as I've put in 1800+ hours into this game helping lower levels having fun giving gear away to people when I had spare.

As you know it takes an absolute age to get 88 coal, I'm not sure I am going to bother again.

It's really tainted the whole experience.

Glad to see Trendy fixed the hero steal bug, shame it was after some low life stole my diamond.

So to the low life who is running around with my hard earned diamond, **** *** very much.

That is sad. I can help you replace your diamond if you want.

I appreciate the offer

Maybe it's time to move to a new game, so many hackers around, it makes struggling to get legit gear and especially diamonds an absurdity.

True. However it is still a pretty fun game if you have a few people you can play with. If you want people to play with that you can trust you can try the freeruns group or the DDIC group.

Hit me up on steam if you want help with the diamond.

Mind if I ask how did the bug happened? Haven't play the game in a while.

I believe the bug was always there, but it wasn't until a lot of the console users switched to PC that it became more public.

I believe the bug was always there, but it wasn't until a lot of the console users switched to PC that it became more public.

Yep. Bug has likely been there since day one.