How was your Easter?

How was everyone's Easter?!? I know myself between the chocolate that I bought on sale and the wonderful DD2 play test, that my weekend was wonderful! My only downside was I didn't have enough time to visit on these forums...

So how was your Easter?

-Vys

Quiet and relaxing. Sat in my comfy recliner while eating chocolate all day. A lot of chocolate..

It was great.....got to spend time with my granddaughter. We didn't Easter egg hunt or divulge in chocolate and such.....she's not even two weeks old. Anyhow, got together with my sons and had a cookout. There's nothing like being around family and food having a good time just visiting.

My easter was great, i went to church to play drums, hed fun doing that. After that i ate candy and played Hearthstone all day, also watch some of my favorite livestreams on twitch

Haha! The fun hath been doubled!

Yah, family time was also definitly a highlight for me also. Eating all that chocolate together!

-Vys

I went to visit my brother and cousin in California. My mom and aunt also came with me. We spent the day driving down to San Diego and walking around. We ended the day by watching some movies.

I actually spent a day with the family, and extended family at my sisters house. Too many people for a too small house haha. It was good though. I think we hid over 200 easter eggs, and only had 5 kids show up lol!

Lol, I was going to go to my extended family but one of them broke there ankle and there was a creepy relative there.

My family doesn't celebrate Easter. Or any holiday for that matter. We're not that close. No hard feelings between us. Just not that close.

My fiancee and I ate Chipotle and watched The Americans.

Had 2 of my wisdom teeth pulled 1 day before Easter so I kinda didn't do anything. Had absolutely no motivation to eat anything or go anywhere.
I guess that's one way to spend a holiday :)

Had 2 of my wisdom teeth pulled 1 day before Easter so I kinda didn't do anything. Had absolutely no motivation to eat anything or go anywhere.
I guess that's one way to spend a holiday :)

I am now depressed for you... That is just sad.

-Vys