I walked into someones tavern and a couple of people come up to me and i think nothing of it because that happens a lot when you enter a new tavern.I'm jumping around checking out the stuff when i notice my Shai and U Defender was missing so i left and reset my tavern!My question is.....is that possible to steal someones stuff like that or did i somehow make a mistake.( the Shai and UD are legit!).

Yes its another hack/mod people are using unfortunately. If someone gets close too close to you they could potentially swipe the stuff off your character :(

This is a known issue, please refrain from describing to people how to execute it, as it will only make the problem worse.

As I've said before, the best way to protect yourself, unfortunately, is to only play with people you know/trust in private games.

Just another exploit to salt the wound of the ps3 community as the online play comes to an end. I see the pc got an update to fix this exploit. Yeah, playing privately with friends is the only way to avoid this scourge.