Sign in to follow this  
crazycraig77

Has the time come early?

WTH is skittles?

Its an old event item.. does 4k damage with 3 projectiles and pierce thur enemy's. ...
For a lvl 70

Is this still happening, Craig? This is the first report we've received about this. GameSpy said its service would stop on May 31, but it's possible they could shut the service down earlier.

Is this still happening, Craig? This is the first report we've received about this. GameSpy said its service would stop on May 31, but it's possible they could shut the service down earlier.

Well I didn't have trouble getting on today, I'm guessing it was just a little malfunction or something.

Sent from a local game.

Sad times on the horizon

I know...

Time to start thinking - if not already - about what lies ahead after GameSpy ends its service and, frankly, it’s a bit scary after all that’s happened on DD1 PS3. That is if you fancy re-living old games with your good friends.

I know...

Time to start thinking - if not already - about what lies ahead after GameSpy ends its service and, frankly, it’s a bit scary after all that’s happened on DD1 PS3. That is if you fancy re-living old games with your good friends.

Yeah anything/game that runs on Gamespy which there is quite a few on consoles and pc's. Say your last/final goodbyes because some won't be returning...Borderlands and Civilization will but others.... are going the way of the Dodo. Extinct just living on in memories and faded photographs :(