What view did you primarily use in DD1?

When playing DD1, which view were you primarily in? Was it the over the shoulder(Left, Right, or Center)? Was the camera zoomed all the way in going into true 1st person? Or was the camera zoomed all the way out(aka isometric)?

i think i used the Default one, pretty much exclusively. that was... centered, at a short/medium distance i think?

and... i never changed it. no other Camera view ever had a reason to be used for me. every other view type had significant disadvantages over that one, be it FoV issues or just garbage character control (trying to play in Satellite mode was frustrating).

Changed it a bit depending on the map, but I used over the shoulder right the most I think.

It was always nice to have the option to zoom into first person to be able to more finely aim your cursor. It was mostly useful for checking out stats on items that were next to each other, and making sure you picked up the right gear.

• 2 weeks later...
I honestly didn't know you could change the over the shoulder to left or center. I probably would have changed it to center instead of right.