@Trendy devs: So, how is the workplace treating you?

Ahaha oh dude come on. I'm imagining this and it's not a good picture. >_<

Lol, I was gonna post saying I would have loved to been there to lick him off... But I held back.

But since planet opened the can of worms Im just saying it now :p

-Vys

Lol, I was gonna post saying I would have loved to been there to lick him off... But I held back.

But since planet opened the can of worms Im just saying it now :p

-Vys

This conversation has taken a very wrong turn. :P

You can use me as your official baker and another community guy. :)

I've alrdy packed my bag, just waiting for the all clear.

-Vys

Sorry, that is my job. Nobody makes better cookies and cakes than :monk: =P

Sorry, that is my job. Nobody makes better cookies and cakes than :monk: =P

Haha well, considering my favorite character is the monk... I'm willing to duel you for the position.

-Vys

Haha well, considering my favorite character is the monk... I'm willing to duel you for the position.

-Vys

Them R Fightin' Words

I'm sorry Vys but Junbao has you beat for Monk Master.

Remember the monk's vow of silence, well a Monk Master must post less than half a post a day (on average).

Right now you're posting at least 13 posts a day. It would take at least 456 days of silence for your average to reach that level. :monk:

Remember the monk's vow of silence, well a Monk Master must post less than half a post a day (on average).

Right now you're posting at least 13 posts a day. It would take at least 456 days of silence for your average to reach that level. :monk:

I'm silent, I'm pretty sure no one has 'heard' me say a word yet!

-Vys

Haha I'd take a talkative monk over the silent type any day. ; ) If I was playing with Vys I would want him talking to me and helping. The alternative being just sitting there all zen like busy being 'enlightened' while our objective is getting smashed and I'm crying for help.

Haha I'd take a talkative monk over the silent type any day. ; ) If I was playing with Vys I would want him talking to me and helping. The alternative being just sitting there all zen like busy being 'enlightened' while our objective is getting smashed and I'm crying for help.

Crying for help? Nah I've only heard you 'bark' orders to people, I'm sure you could get any napping monk out of his enlightenment ;)

-Vys

Guys, knowing how overpowered monk was in DD1, you need the active monk here as well... Havent played the game yet, but im pretty sure that a silent/enlightening monk is ... less usefull :P

Guys, knowing how overpowered monk was in DD1, you need the active monk here as well... Havent played the game yet, but im pretty sure that a silent/enlightening monk is ... less usefull :P

Agreed. Well maybe if he was active and silent he'd be more useful?

Agreed. Well maybe if he was active and silent he'd be more useful?

Maybe... if everyone knew sign language or could read his thoughts it would be more useful? Or maybe the monk can read everyones thoughts so he just fills the hole without saying a word.

-Vys

(sorry for the late reaction, Easter was busy)

Seeing how quickly this thread devolved into hilariousness (cow defense and donuts), I'd say the atmosphere at trendy seems nice enough.

Things are great :) Although we could use more donuts and cupcakes O.O Although I think that will always be the case...

But yeah, we need more donuts and cupcakes.

The cupcake is a lie...
>_>

Remember the monk's vow of silence
While the monk did have a vow of silence, it was only temporary. In the intro to Morraggo he called to the other heroes, thus his vow of silence was broken and he could talk...just sayin'... :monk:

(sorry for the late reaction, Easter was busy)

Seeing how quickly this thread devolved into hilariousness (cow defense and donuts), I'd say the atmosphere at trendy seems nice enough.

The atmosphere at Trendy has to be amazing. I wish I could go and just spend like a week there. Any chance of an internship at Trendy? :P

The atmosphere at Trendy has to be amazing. I wish I could go and just spend like a week there. Any chance of an internship at Trendy? :P

You must have 2 internship spots open right? *wink*

You must have 2 internship spots open right? *wink*

My goal is to be such a huge and fantastic part of this community that they *have* to let me hang out with them eventually. :P If that includes any other requirements such as me working/interning at Team Trendy, well then I guess we will get those taken care of first. :)

My goal is to be such a huge and fantastic part of this community that they *have* to let me hang out with them eventually. :P If that includes any other requirements such as me working/interning at Team Trendy, well then I guess we will get those taken care of first. :)

Yep, and if it's not gonna happen I'm gonna push for at least a forum mod atm :p

I too am working on that part. Have to be around for a bit longer I would imagine.

I would imagine, I also would think them observing your maturity lvls and other qualities would come into play also.

-Vys

I would imagine, I also would think them observing your maturity lvls and other qualities would come into play also.

-Vys

"Where there's life there's hope, and need of vittles". Translation= We can do this...together. :)

You could always meet a lot of Trendy people at future gaming conventions :)

I am a college student living in the midwest so getting out to the larger, Team Trendy attended gaming conventions is a daunting task.

I am a college student living in the midwest so getting out to the larger, Team Trendy attended gaming conventions is a daunting task.

That being said any other pointers would be most appreciated!

I hear prostitution can open the right doors.... (I dont work at trendy. Im just the evil devil sitting on your shoulder)