Pax East 2014 Squire Cosplay

I cosplayed as the Squire from DD2 on Day 2 of Pax east 2014. I figured i'd post a few pictures for you guys. :squire:

Saw them on Twitter, Laura posted some of them. Very nice outfit, how long did it take you to put it together?

-Vys

Worked on it over the course of 2 months slowly, probably took about a total of 14 hours, kind of ran out of time last minute thats why the shoulders are plain-ish and not like the actual Squire model.

Worked on it over the course of 2 months slowly, probably took about a total of 14 hours, kind of ran out of time last minute thats why the shoulders are plain-ish and not like the actual Squire model.

Wow, some good work into it then. Were you the only non-trendy person to cosplay at PAX?

-Vys

Wow, some good work into it then. Were you the only non-trendy person to cosplay at PAX?

-Vys

There was a jester I was unable to grab a picture with. And the apprentice i posted a picture with was also an attendee cosplayer, I talked to her the most, I liked her apprentice cosplay better than my squire lol.

There was a jester I was unable to grab a picture with. And the apprentice i posted a picture with was also an attendee cosplayer, I talked to her the most, I liked her apprentice cosplay better than my squire lol.

Awesome, I've always thought cosplay was a neat show of favor. And it is awfully fun.

-Vys

Bloody jesters mate I tell you what. They're always way too fast! :P I'm calling on the nerf hammer; it ain't right!

Wow that's an amazing costume you made, but I don't remember the Squire wearing trainers though :P
Did anyone take any pictures of the other defenders cosplaying? I'd like to see them all.

Wow that's an amazing costume you made, but I don't remember the Squire wearing trainers though :P
Did anyone take any pictures of the other defenders cosplaying? I'd like to see them all.

As would I! Maybe Laura got some pics of them?

-Vys

I was the jester! I wish I had caught up with you! And my best friend/pink propeller cat was wandering around as well.

I was the jester! I wish I had caught up with you! And my best friend/pink propeller cat was wandering around as well.

Would you mind sharing some of your pics with us? We would all love to see them!

-Vys

As would I! Maybe Laura got some pics of them?

-Vys

We need Laura to upload ALL the photos Trendy took, not just the cosplay ones :P

We need Laura to upload ALL the photos Trendy took, not just the cosplay ones :P

I second that.

-Vys

• 2 weeks later...
Yep, I was the Pink Propeller cat. I actually grabbed a picture with the Squire.

I didn't get a chance to get a pic with the Apprentice. She was quick. But the Jester, she is my best friend. :D

I can't wait till next year. I've already started on my cosplay, and yes. It's Definitely from DD. I hope to see more DD cosplayers too. If there are, we should all meet up!

Two questions:
A: Didnt the propellors poke someones eyes out? (cool outfit AND lethal :)
B: Did the Jester run into any walls?? Cuz whenever I ran around with my jester it would be hard to not run into any walls, especially when you want to jump onto something.... Such speed. Or did your gear not have +99 speed?

[QUOTE]A: Didnt the propellors poke someones eyes out? (cool outfit AND lethal [/QUOTE]
Haha Yep!
I just kept saying to everyone, "I DON'T WANT TO HURT YOU." I also just had people spin the propeller (it was fully functional) if it was in their ways.
It was just foam, so it didn't really hurt anyone.
[QUOTE]B: Did the Jester run into any walls??[/QUOTE]
I don't think so, I think she was in pre100 garb.

[QUOTE]We need Laura to upload ALL the photos Trendy took, not just the cosplay ones :P[/QUOTE]

I also know the guy with the camera took tons of pics with us. It doesn't look like he's uploaded them yet. Anyone from Trendy know what happened to them? I was hoping to see them!

I can't wait till next year. I've already started on my cosplay, and yes. It's Definitely from DD. I hope to see more DD cosplayers too. If there are, we should all meet up!

I loved your cosplay and that of everyone else who came by the booth. It really made me want to create one as well. Maybe next time you'll me see dressed up as well! Now to decide what to cosplay as...

I also know the guy with the camera took tons of pics with us. It doesn't look like he's uploaded them yet. Anyone from Trendy know what happened to them? I was hoping to see them!

I'll ask around and see if there are any other pictures.