my mana master is gone :(

Usually when I go to a lab to mana master changing DPS diamond. Was made ​​this time. After 30 wins again returned to the tavern did not find his mana master in my item box.
HElp me get back mana master.

Usually when I go to a lab to mana master changing DPS diamond. Was made ​​this time. After 30 wins again returned to the tavern did not find his mana master in my item box.
HElp me get back mana master.

Hello Blizzard,

Could you please clarify? Was it a character you lost or a pet?

I apologize this issue occurring, and will work with you to help solve this problem.

Lummy, Tech Support

Hello.

It`s was event pet genie - Mana Master.

P.S. themselves disappear armor, acs, pet. Now themselves disappear 2 Supreme Armor. I am not sell nothing, nothing passed.

Hello.

It`s was event pet genie - Mana Master.

P.S. themselves disappear armor, acs, pet. Now themselves disappear 2 Supreme Armor. I am not sell nothing, nothing passed.

Hello Blizzard,

Are you playing online on Trendy's Secure Server? Are you playing alone or with others?

It's possible that if you got your armor from someone else, that it was possibly duplicated and upon playing a game with others, it disappears. This applies to your event pet as well; if you didn't win it yourself, it's possible that it is also duplicated.

There's always a reason and an explanation for items disappearing. I'm sorry about your losses. :(

Lummy, Tech Support

Yes, I am playing online on Trendy's Secure Server. Playing alone and with others.
It's very strange, because I doubt that the Supreme Armor will copy. I got them for the contest. Not really Mana Master and other event an item often lost people? This is very disappointing!

Now i standing in my afk shop and right now from my Jaster disappeared Howling Werewolf (event item), ULT Blaster Rifle and ULT gloves.

Why? How?

Help me get back my items :(

I just stood there. And all disappeared. Not trade with anyone else was.

Was someone in tavern with you when it happened?

Was someone in tavern with you when it happened?

Not exactly sure, most likely it was 3-4 playersNot exactly sure, most likely it was 3-4 players.

Not exactly sure, most likely it was 3-4 playersNot exactly sure, most likely it was 3-4 players.

Ah. I just read it was in your item box. I am not sure what could have caused that. I know a couple have had items taken off of their hero while they are active but not from item box.

04.12 - mana mastret is missing from item box.
04.13 Yesterday - Howling Werewolf (event item), ULT Blaster Rifle and ULT gloves disappeared from the hero.
Why is this happening?
What to do and how to avoid it?

Not sure about the disappearing mana master. As for the others it could be a couple of things. Could be that they were dupes which can cause them to disappear. The other is that another player in one of your games took them from you using a glitch in the game. It is nothing new but seems to have happened to a few people lately.

To avoid the latter you may not want to play with anyone you aren't comfortable with.

Why tech support is silent and does not provide any help? Who will return me my items? I bought the game and have no support! Anyone does not need anything! No official response is not what the community on my missing!

I think they were or are busy with PAX for DD2. That could be the reason for the delay. Did you send them an email to restore your account already? Not sure they would restore the mana master though. I dont know what all they restore.

I think that is it. Also I dont think you are supposed to log in to DD while you wait for them to restore your account.

They have never restored an event item to the best of my knowledge. Sadly, it sounds to me like the items you traded for were duped. I am not sure how you got my name, but sadly I can't help you either.

Sorry about that! We were away at PAX East 2014. Did our support team get back to you?

Sorry about that! We were away at PAX East 2014. Did our support team get back to you?

I am wrote on email and received a reply:

T.E. Community Support (Trendy Entertainment)
Apr 17 16:10

Hi,

Due to your account being logged into multiple times on TrendyNet, your past saved data was overwritten and unfortunately we cannot replace those items. We sincerely apologize for the frustration this has caused you.

Sincerely,
T.E. Community Support Team

• 3 weeks later...
Bad, I'm unsatisfied!

I bought the game, spent the money. And no tech support!
The fact that I had lost items it's your glitch! Need to compromise, to seek a way out of this situation, and not what you said - "we can not return to you items". Give something in return!
So you lose players!

In fact it was your fault, what should they do if you have played that much that all save data which includes your Mana Master was overwritten?

It was just a Mana Master, not very unique in its behave. Any Genie with 10k Mana Bonus will do the same job.