Sign in to follow this  
catbhoy

EV hover

It is possible with one of the costumes, i forget which one though, but it is possible

Haha! The fun hath been doubled!

It's another skin for Series EV, you have to beat City In The Cliffs on NM? to unlock it. <<< EDIT3: That was bull****, it just unlocks the regular Bounter Hunter ^^

EDIT: Think he was called Bounter or anything similar?
EDIT2: LOL so close ... Bounty Hunter :)

Jetpacking Bounty hunter costume and I think the EV 1.75 costume fly too, not sure about the 1.5 version.

U get bounty humter costume once u get transcendent survivalist achievement. Ev 1.75 from lab assault nmhc, and ev 1.5 from lab assault on any difficulty.

PS: ev 1.75 has the longest air time, even longer than summoner. About 20 seconds.

You cannot hover with just the plain Bounty Hunter Costume. There are three costumes that let you hover:

• Jetpack Bounty Hunter (earned by getting the Transcendent Survivalist achievement, which is to get to wave 25 on every campaign map + some others)
  • Series EV 1.5 (earned by completing Lab Assault on at least Medium difficulty)
  • Series EV 1.75 (earned by completing Lab Assault on NMHC)

Out of the three, the Series EV 1.5 is by far the easiest to get. If you have a decent DPS character, you can clear Lab Assault on medium with ease to unlock the character. There are also several kind individuals around who do free runs by request who would unlock the EV 1.75 for you.

Also note that all three of the above heroes are significantly slower than their original counterpart; if you use your EV just for defense building, it's best to not use any costume.

• Jetpack Bounty Hunter (earned by getting the Transcendent Survivalist achievement, which is to get to wave 25 on every campaign map + some others)

Thanks for correcting and completing my answer, I forgot about the ugly Series EVs from Lab :)

Just the regular Bounty Hunter will be unlocked by City in the Cliffs on at least medium difficulty :)