Sign in to follow this  
ojdj

can someone help me and a splitsreen player beat morrago on hard for undying rod plz

hi i play on a ps3 usually with a splitsreening sibling and i can beat morrago on medium but all the undying rods i get arent beating 1000 base damage however i cant beat it on hard if someone can help that would be great i will be on it at 3:30 onwards gmt(british time)
add or message my psn uername if you can help thanks ;)

{PS: i am not looking for strategys or tips im looking for someone who can actually beat it with me}
{pps: if you have a good undying rod i will be happy to take it off your hands for 60 mill mana or 6 xp runs on ramparts}

psn username: M3_daz
characters:
:apprentice: dps lvl 72[used a lot]
:squire: towers lvl 71
:huntress: dps lvl 72 [my fav]
:monk: towers lvl60 something [leveling up in progress]

I will see what I can do to help. I am not sure when exactly I will be on. I am currently unemployed and looking to move to where it is much cheaper to rent, so I am on and off during the day. I do tend to get steady playing time around 9pm PST which would be the middle of the night for you in GMT. Hmm... I will shoot you over a FR and see if I can be on at some point during the daytime over here to give you a hand.

I would be able to help you but I'm not sure I can. Since you said GMT I'm guessing you have a euro psn account, unless you have a North America account I think we'd be on different servers

I would be able to help you but I'm not sure I can. Since you said GMT I'm guessing you have a euro psn account, unless you have a North America account I think we'd be on different servers

Oh yeah I forgot that detail, just got done messaging him in Psn lol

Sent from a local game.

thanks guys for trying anyway I think I might level all my characters to 74 before I try it on my laz thanks a lot though