[PS3] Event Item Giveaway

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if I'm too late.. need a pyro to complete the collection.. wouldn't mind an extra shenron either? Got any left?

sent from my secret fishing spot

:) :) :)

NOOOOOOOO!!!

I am cursed by being at work. Most aggravating.....

I'll get over it and eventually run into you, rangerz. LOL

hey RaNgErZ-BERT, I was wondering if you had any final event pets, etherian pristine guard, great gospel, or slowmos left

hey RaNgErZ-BERT, I was wondering if you had any final event pets, etherian pristine guard, great gospel, or slowmos left

No Fallen Ones, sorry

Haha! The fun hath been doubled!

I have them all except the pets. I'll make sure you get them when I see you online.

Oh, another thing, what does the cutie moon rod and moonlight stick look like and stats cause i might want one of those.

^^can someone please post a pic of theses two and stats. Please

Thanks Craig, i cant decide which one i want more, but i might be able to get on Friday after 3 PM central if you have both can i get both? Is there a limit to how many different items we can get?

Thanks Craig, i cant decide which one i want more, but i might be able to get on Friday after 3 PM central if you have both can i get both? Is there a limit to how many different items we can get?

Ill try to get online Friday for you. We can talk in game about what items you are interested in.

Ill try to get online Friday for you. We can talk in game about what items you are interested in.

Thanks Rangerz, for everything, being a great host (im glad you were my first event host), and for being a good friend. It means alot to the PS3 community to know there are people like you, Reyrey, Ez, and others that will go above and beyond. Also thanks to Angela for making a few more items on her own time, YOU ROCK ANGELA!!

Would you be able to giveaway one of each piece of event armor maybe and anything else you have lying around :-) Thank you so much! :huntress:

• 2 weeks later...
Update: I will try and be online in the evenings to giveaway as much as I can. Also, if you are wanting to get a robot I can give some out. I don't have very many so please do not ask for more than one.

Update: I will try and be online in the evenings to giveaway as much as I can. Also, if you are wanting to get a robot I can give some out. I don't have very many so please do not ask for more than one.

One for jack? :)

Wb cuba man