Maybe the shutdown is for the best....

HOUSTON WE HAVE A BIGGER PROBLEM....I DECIDE TO OPEN A PUBLIC ROOM FOR KICKS AND GIGGLES AND I INVITED MY BOY AND 2 OTHER PEOPLE WAS IN MY ROOM RANDOMLY WITH SOME MODDED STUFF....BEING THE "TOO" NICE GUY I AM I DIDN'T KICK THEM OUT....ONE OF THEM ASKED ME TO COME OVER TO THE FORGE BECAUSE HE WANTED TO SHOW ME SOMETHING....I'M THINKING HE'S GONNA SO ME ONE OF HIS MODDED WEAPONS OR SOMETHING OF THAT NATURE AND THIS DUDE ALL OF SUDDEN TOOK MY PET RIGHT OFF OF ME..JUST TOOK IT..AS QUICK AS YOU CAN BLINK AN EYE....OH BY THE WAY DID I MENTION THE PET WAS MY FALLEN ONE ROBOT....LUCKLY HE WAS NICE ENOUGH TO GIVE THAT BACK TO ME BUT NEEDLESS TO SAY I WAS PEEVED..STILL AM TO BE HONEST WITH YOU....I DON'T KNOW HOW HE DID IT AND TO PROTECT MY INNOCENCE I DON'T EVEN WANT TO KNOW HOW HE DID IT....WORD TO THE WISE ONES OUT THERE..I KNOW A LOT OF Y'ALL PLAY PRIVATE MATCHES ANYWAY..JUST BE CAREFUL REGARDLESS....MODS AND NOW THIS $#!*....MAKES NO SENSE....SO UNTIL MAY 31st. GRIND IT OUT THE BEST YOU CAN TO GET THE STUFF YOU WANT..AND I MIGHT SEE Y'ALL IN THE SEQUEL....

There is no reason for anyone to ever get near you or ask you to come near them. If they try to get you near them, or try to get near you, they are going to try and take your equipment. Anyone who just wants to see your gear will look in the start screen. Anyone who wants to show you something can do so at a safe distance. You got real lucky that he was willing to give your pet back.

i lost my fallen one robot that way sad part about it i was in my friends lobby when it happened and as soon as he took my robot i got kicked and he blocked me.