After farming Wave 1 of Misty/Aquanos a ton of times, I now have full myth sets on all of my characters. My stats average around 500-600 and have no clue where to go now. Where can I go to progress and get better armor?

Have you tried Lab Assault? You can generally get good armors there. All you need is a decent Jester(or Huntress/Ranger) with a BF drill and you should be able to run it on insane. If you need help doing it I dont mind running it through a few times with you.

Have you tried Lab Assault? You can generally get good armors there. All you need is a decent Jester(or Huntress/Ranger) with a BF drill and you should be able to run it on insane. If you need help doing it I dont mind running it through a few times with you.

Where can I get a BF drill? At the moment I have a Pawn Shot that does 1mil DPS. I've seen some runs of Lab Assault, yes the prizes look amazing, but I see a ton of BF drills and have no idea where to get it. qq

BF Drills come from the Volcanic Eruption challenge that is run on the Talay Mining Complex map. I believe running it on insane HC will give you a good enough one, but you should double check to be sure.

Alternately, DD Free Runs group gives them away. http://ddfrbr.com/

How about doing the old way playing survivals on Insane HC first. A shortcut with Lab means also a shorten playtime :)

How about doing the old way playing survivals on Insane HC first. A shortcut with Lab means also a shorten playtime :)

I can already do Throne Room NMHC Survival. :eek:

Lab Assault is the quickest way. I think you can even get myth armor from running it on easy. You only need the bfdrill for NMHC. For insane and lower you can use a mana bow to destroy the crystals. Just have high resists and health.

Lab Assault is the quickest way. I think you can even get myth armor from running it on easy. You only need the bfdrill for NMHC. For insane and lower you can use a mana bow to destroy the crystals. Just have high resists and health.

I would strongly recommend a BF Drill, It doesn't take that long to get one, asking for help in this community is a wonderful thing, because they do help you and answer your questions. ddfrbr is a great route to go if you need some help running a map or something of that sorts, other than that i advice you just keep grinding. Lab assault is really easy but it feels kind of cheap if you are not too progressed in the game. But insane HC should around 100 times or so should get your characters to 1-2.5k stats depending on your luck. Then you can start building maps that you never could before and enter a higher level of play.

BF Drills come from the Volcanic Eruption challenge that is run on the Talay Mining Complex map. I believe running it on insane HC will give you a good enough one, but you should double check to be sure.

Alternately, DD Free Runs group gives them away. http://ddfrbr.com/

Volcanic Eruption on Insane HC will allow up to an Ult++ BF Drill with tons of luck. NMHC on average provides worse BF Drills due to the quality factors being too good, but you can also get a Ult++ there with luck.

I can already do Throne Room NMHC Survival. :eek:

If you are having trouble with Lab Assault doing Throne Room NMHC Survival is a good option too. You can get your main stats to around 1500-2000 range (without accessories) though you should use Summoner as active toon to get only armour drops. From there you can go to Misty or Aqua.

Seriously, dont start on playing Lab Assault. You will ruin your gaming experience and you will quit the game way way earlier.

Seriously, dont start on playing Lab Assault. You will ruin your gaming experience and you will quit the game way way earlier.

I agree with this. However I have come to understand that people enjoy the game differently. Some just want to play through once. Some want all the achieves. So lab is an actual option for those who dont see this as a long term game. Some wont stick around to learn it all going the long route.

For those of us who have put thousands of hours into this game, we know how fun it was to play it from the beginning without skipping to end game. But to each his own.

I agree with ddace, there is no 1 way to play.
Bt I'm biased, I think playing the game slowly is best, but when I did that there was no other option.

Now lab is possibly the fast ticket to end game, but soul destroying.

I agree with ddace, there is no 1 way to play.
Bt I'm biased, I think playing the game slowly is best, but when I did that there was no other option.

Now lab is possibly the fast ticket to end game, but soul destroying.

I must disagree, when has anyone been patient enough to play the game the "slow way" when you have a shortcut to get some nice gear. Us veterans all played the game when lab assault wasn't out, we had do put hundreds upon hundreds of hours in survival in order to get our gear. But for the last dlc coming out, it allows new people to play the game in a way so they can get ready for the game that they are acctually excited about,

Besides, when has anyone ran out of stuff to do when we play lab?

I didn't farmed hundred of hours for gear to get started into NM :) Well I haven't copied any build which wasn't for my stats but most of the players seeing only the latest 'guides' and well ... those are often for overpowered gear.

So most of the inexperienced players think they need a shortcut to 'end' game. They are missing the learning curve which the game has. It is actually very well implemented IF you are playing from the beginning and don't want to solve with your 1k stats the latest maps.

I agree with taking your time if you plan on the first few months of owning this game that you will want to finish many goals. In my situation, I told myself this is a game I have payed quite alot of money for prob. near $35 to 40$ b/c I bought it shortly months later after its release. I told myself I would be on it for probally three years and that I wanted to level up mostly all my characters to lvl.100 , get some ultimate sets for my characters and then get my characters to be really good too. Now 2 in a half years later I still enjoy going on this game and I have yet to level all my created characters to lvl.100 yet. However, I finished all achievements which I didn't plan at first just to add extra content and time to the game and I continued 100's and 100's of hours after I beat this game to have fun playing and fooling around with it. Now I have moved on some but still like going on it and this forum occasionally.