WTT Event items for NMHC Lab Runs

Hello Defenders

Do any Lab runners have a strong desire for event items.

I am looking to trade one or two event items for lab runs. Anyone that would like to make an offer can post here or PM.

I am inviting offers, in my only accepted currency (lab runs - NMHC - 4 or 5 afks) for the following:

Care bear
Aladdin's Lamp
Pumpkin Staff
Admiral Djinn
Lava Dancer Mask
Dwarven Miner's Mask
Lava Cuffs
Speed freak Feather
Something Blue

I will accept an offer if and when I like it and let the runs, well run, until completed then maybe trade another.

None of the event items are my own although traces/details of who I traded with will be provided with screenshots for each item except the Pumpkin Staff or Howling Werewolf. I have bought and sold these without trace since the market was flooded with them way back when.

I will post pics if this thread is slow and it needs them but I guess everyone knows what these look like.

Thanks for looking

How many runs for aladdins?

I am looking for offers and I will choose the best one. You can post here of blind offers by PM

Thank you for your interest

As a guide however, it is possible that I may bid in one of Killing's final auctions. The value attributed to any item (in lab run value) should exceed his trade-in value to make it interesting. I.e. Aladinn's lamp is valued at 50 cubes and Something Blue at 20 cubes.

Hey! Not sure if this is still going or if the something blue was sold. I will do 50 lab runs 5 afks for it. If it was sold I will also so do 50 runs but on lava dancers mask
Steam ID: jackrga or jmaehlftw

Update:I will raise my price to something like 100 runs if necessary

100 NMHC lab runs if you have a 2nd Lava Cuffs event item for trade. I love the cuffs so much I wouldn't mind picking up another.

Sorry Marquette - you got the Lava Cuffs, their inclusion was an error

Aside from Marquette, nothing is coming close to the trade in or auction prices. I think this thread can be closed

i know that event items are generally expensive and cost a lot, so the number of runs to get them are a lot
for example something blue cost 20 cubes, which at the rate of 1.5 cubes per 10 runs equals 133.3 runs, which is way above 50 runs.
if its 1 run for 10 cubes, then its 200 runs.

Sorry Marquette - you got the Lava Cuffs, their inclusion was an error

Haha, no worries. We all make mistakes in posts. I know I have even messed up titles in [WTA]'s before.